[FREE] PDM Vehicle shop [ESX] otaku_vehicleshop

how can you make it pull images from pc instead of a link? In the database i have it as img/(car).png

Hey dude, if you don’t want to use externally hosted images, you could add a folder to the html folder for images and then replace this in the ui.html;

:style="{ ‘background-image’: ‘url(’’ + currentVehicles[0].imglink + ‘’)’ }"

With;

:style="{ ‘background-image’: ‘url(’/images/’ + currentVehicles[0].model + ‘.png’)’ }"

This would assume you place images in html/images/modelname.png

You’d also want to adjust the fxmanifest;

files {
“html/ui.html”,
“html/ui.css”,
“html/ui.js”,
“html/header.png”,
“html/images/*.png”
}

1 Like

Did you misclicked the Topic or is this really free? Good job (:

1 Like

Nice release. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice release, Can you share your HUD? Please

I’m using Trew Hud UI, although I’ve made a few adjustments;

2 Likes

Looking good, handy little script for server owners wishing to sell cars through a nice UI.

1 Like

Great job brother and you keep it free this resource. Approved from me +Rep +rep +rep <3

1 Like

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I’ve pushed several commits and bumped the latest release up to v1.1, it mainly includes bug fixes for things I’ve forgotten to remove that relied on my own servers setup but I’ve also added a version checker so even if you don’t keep track of the thread you’ll see that updates or fixes are available when ready :slight_smile:

very nice. can add test drive?

2 Likes

Hmm not a bad idea, yeah I might look into this as an update :slight_smile:

1 Like

My Dev great release and sharing to the whole community!

1 Like

Can you share your notification alert? it looks really neat

It’s actually just pNotify, I think it’s a common resource people use - I’ve simply reskinned it :slight_smile:

Sup love it, but is this WIP? The close button doesn’t work on the UI and you can’t change pages

Do you have any errors in F8 or server console? I think someone else had this issue too - I think they were trying to run this and esx_vehicleshop and they were conflicting with each other, he fixed it by removing the other resource.

No errors. But I might try later

I am having the same issue. cant scroll past the first page of each menu - and cant close out via top button. Hitting escape works though.

However, i noticed when i stop esx_vehicleshop to try and run this isolated, it also stops esx_ambulancejob… additionally, if i remove esx_vehicleshop from the start configue, it somehow still turns on because of esx_ambulancejob… having everything off, and then starting esx_ambulance, turns vehicleshop back on. Super confused.

There’s a good chance that esx_ambulancejob has esx_vehicleshop as a dependency - you could remove it from the dependencies in its __resource.lua and switch any functions that point at esx_vehicleshop to otaku_vehicleshop - they should be compatible I believe.

I appreciate the response! Looking into the Ambulance job more you are correct. strange that the job references vehicle shop. I removed the callouts in the Ambulance job and that got rid of the weird clash I was getting, but still cant hit the next page button in the menu for the dealership :/.