[Free] Ox Inventory

If you look at the commit adding support for Ox Inventory to official ESX, not hard to follow. Not sure why you would prefer 1.2

So I see that the items are being moved from the tables to the items.lua, but I add images named the same as the item name (not the label) [‘box’] ={} and I place the png file in the web/public/images folder but the image does not show in game… I looked at the docs for items and meta data but it is still not working… what am I missing? PS the discourd link in the readme file is invalid

hello I’m having trouble installing ox inventory

I get this error while doing yarn build
does anybody know what I’m doing wrong?

1 Like

@Linden does this need oxmysql or does it work with MySQL-async?

You’re running yarn in the root where there is no package.json.

Run it inside of the web folder.

Yes you need oxmysql and oxmysql replaces mysql-async.

I’m using functions that don’t have no equivalent in mysql-async.

Best inventory I’ve seen so far, great work. But I want to change position of notifications when using, adding or removing items, where I can change it?

aint gon lie im new to developing. and im having this issue, anyone able to help me out ?

1 Like

Not sure where to add this line : set mysql_ui true

Anyone?

Currently using 1.2 ESX

Yes, read the docs.

its telling me i need the resource pe-lualib but not finding it anywhere. anyone know where?

latest needs this instead - GitHub - overextended/ox_lib: A collection of Lua functions to utilise in other resources.

download the release version rather than source code.

i have that in there. Maybe i dont have the latest inventory? Where would i find the latest? I dowloaded one on here that said it didnt need a build like the first time i tried it and told me that.

nevermind. this helped. thank you.

where do i find it

i downloaded the one from github, im honestly fucking confused i started deving like 2-3 weeks ago and first time trynna set up an inv, im also getting this error

[ script:ox_inventory] SCRIPT ERROR: @ox_inventory/modules/init.lua:76: UI has not been built, refer to the documentation or download a release build.
[ script:ox_inventory] > fn (@ox_inventory/modules/init.lua:76)

1 Like

This is the best and configurable inventory i’ve ever use!

1 Like

on the right is releases. You need the release rather than downloading the source code pack. I know some devs don’t do this but ox inv does and wont work unless you either download the release or build it yourself.