[Free] Ox Inventory

Hi i set my inventory weight to 2 kg but i can take over 2 kg how can i fix this?

4 Likes

:thinking: There was a change to weight calculation recently, but only for specific situations; didn’t notice it or have it reported. I’ll look into it later - might be with specific movement calculations.

When I start the inventory first and open , it’s just seem first name of my character but after I restart the inventory, first and last name of my character can seen.

1 Like

Are you using cd_identity? For whatever reason they don’t want compatibility with the esx_identity format, so we end up reverting to GetPlayerName when firstname and lastname are undefined.

3 Likes

I was mentioned :open_mouth: i’m officially famous!

6 Likes

hello guys i have a question. I can’t download this inventory because a have a error 1061. How i can fix it? Thanks

Nice inventory, OX for the win!

3 Likes

Check the documentation on how to create and use stashes

Hey, nice inventory, just add rob player if the player is dead or with hands up, and a bag system for a perfect inventory :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Got it, I’ll add two features that exist in the next update.

7 Likes

This is normal practice :slight_smile:

perfect !

Hi there!, so from what I understand it wont work with esx v1 or 2 right?

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t even work with base ESX Legacy, you need to make additional changes to it or use our fork.

This belongs on the top 4 posts instead of the endless pos paid scripts overtaking the release page. Good job Linden, Luke, brayden ;), dunak and other people with faces and names.

1 Like

Best free inventory out there for es_extended 1.2, works wonders for me and I love the way it works.

Hello, i got no export error for CustomDrops, any help ?

That’s a server side export

2 Likes

Its time, its now or never, the power of OX compels … everyone :japanese_ogre:

i have all dependencys but dont work and without changing anything

im using esx legacy

1 Like