[FREE][ADD-ON] NZ EUP Pack 👮🏻‍♂️

License Star Forks

You must be a Patron of the $US15 tier or higher, if not, visit the Patreon page.

Alternatively, you can set your player count to 8

TayMcKenzieNZ’s NZ EUP Pack containing Police, Fire and Ambulance for both MP Male and MP Female.

This pack was created with @DurtyFree Cloth Tool For Creating & Managing Add-On Clothing Packs. without him, this would not be possible.

Thanks for downloading and checking out my Ultimate NZ EUP Pack!

After checking out many GTA 5 mods and FiveM servers, stumbling across NZ EUP packs that were either exclusive to the server they were on, or hidden behind a ridiculous pay wall, to then finding a few packs readily available for free but severely lacking female outfits, I decided to painstakingly take it upon myself to retexture and bring NZ Police, Fire and St Johns’ Ambulance outfits, to Los Santos, all in one pack.

You may not reupload, rerelease or put my work behind a paywall.

You’re welcome :sunglasses:

This pack does not replace original clothing items, but rather adds them as an add-on after the latest set of DLC clothing by Rockstar. This will vary depending on your FiveM gamebuild *

Research :school:

Upon doing some research, I stumbled across an article by Wiki News that discussed “A New Zealand teenager’s conversion of the popular Grand Theft Auto (GTA) video game is gaining popularity and the New Zealand Police are unhappy at their portrayal.”

I want to express to any law enforcement that I have no control over how people use these retextures in their games/servers and that much like the article says, “If people want to start getting all legal and stuff, then I will just remove it. I don’t want to offend anyone, I don’t hate NZ Police” and this was not created for any ill intent.

FEATURES: :star2:

MP Male :man:t2:

• 1x Police Belt with X26 yellow taser
  • 1x Paramedic Belt with Wiwang walkie-talkie
  • 1x Paramedic Belt with Wiwang walkie-talkie and keys
  • 1x Firefighter oxygen tank
  • 1 x Police internal shirt
  • 1x Police internal shirt with tie
  • 1x Police vest
  • 1x Arm cast 7 textures
  • 1x Covid Mask 4 textutes - black, Pink, Surgical Blue, NZ Police blue
  • 1x Short Sleeve shirt 3 textures - Police, St John, Fire
  • 1x Long Sleeve shirt 3 textures - Police, St John, Fire
  • 1x Jacket 4 textures - Police HiVis, Police blue, St John Hi Vis, St John green
  • 1x HiVis Raincoat hood down 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x HiVis Raincoat Hood Up 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x HiVis Raincoat with drawstring 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x Police Winter Coat
  • 1x Firefighter Suit Top
  • 1x Police blue pants
  • 1x pants 2 textures - St John, Fire
  • 1x Firefighter Suit Pants
  • 1x Cap 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x Police peaked hat
  • 1x Police cowboy hat
  • 1x Firefighter helmet visor up
  • 1x Firefighter helmet visor down
  • 1x Pair of AirPods 3 textures - White, Purple, Black
  • 1x Apple Watch Series 5, 3 textures - Black Star Wars, Black home icons, Brown strap, roman numeral clock
  • 1x Body armour 4 pockets
  • 1x Body armour no pockets
  • 1x Body armour 3 textures - HiVis police, HiVis police option 2, police blue
  • 1x Walkie-Talkie for police belt
  • 2x NZ Covid mask exemptions , blue chain

MP Female :blonde_woman:t2:

• 1x Police Belt with X26 yellow taser
  • 1x Paramedic Belt with Wiwang walkie-talkie
  • 1x Paramedic Belt with Wiwang walkie-talkie and keys
  • 1x Firefighter oxygen tank
  • 1x Police vest
  • 1x Arm cast 7 textures
  • 1x Covid Mask 4 textutes - black, Pink, Surgical Blue, NZ Police blue
  • 1x Short Sleeve shirt 3 textures - Police, St John, Fire
  • 1x Long Sleeve shirt 3 textures - Police, St John, Fire
  • 1x Jacket 4 textures - Police HiVis, Police blue, St John Hi Vis, St John green
  • 1x HiVis Raincoat hood down 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x HiVis Raincoat Hood Up 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x HiVis Raincoat with drawstring 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x Police Winter Coat
  • 1x Firefighter Suit Top
  • 1X Police long sleeve shirt with tie
  • 1x Police blue pants
  • 1x pants 2 textures - St John, Fire
  • 1x Firefighter Suit Pants
  • 1x Cap 2 textures - Police, St John
  • 1x Police peaked hat
  • 1x Police cowboy hat
  • 1x Firefighter helmet visor up
  • 1x Firefighter helmet visor down
  • 1x Pair of AirPods 3 textures - white, pink, black
  • 1x Apple Watch Series 5, 3 textures - Pink hearts and lollipops, Blue disney, Red home icons
  • 1x Body armour
  • 1x Body armour 3 textures - HiVis police, HiVis police option 2, police blue
  • 1x Walkie-Talkie for police belt
  • 4x NZ Covid mask exemptions, pink chain

Showcase :movie_camera:

Screenshots :camera_flash:

Installing :gear:

1. Click Code then select 'Download Zip`

2. Copy NZ_EUP_Pack to your resources folder

3. Add start NZ_EUP_Pack to your server.cfg

4. See Important Notice section below if you run into any crashes during loading into your server

License :memo:

This repository was created by TayMcKenzieNZ and does not contain a license, therefore you are not allowed to add one and claim it as yours.

Credit has been given to those respectfully and I do not have any intent to gain any financial profit from their work.

You are not allowed to sell this nor re-distribute it.

You are not allowed to change/add a license. If you want to modify or make an agreement, you can contact me.

You may repack this with more clothing, hairs, and/or tattoos etc for your own usage, however you may not redistribute it or sell it.

You may not encrypt it or upload to tebex escrow.

You can read more here HERE

Enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Important Notice :warning:

This clothing pack was tested on gamebuild mpg9ec aka 2612 using the popular script, vMenu, with the understanding that there are about 20 additional free .ymt slots to be used.

This pack currently uses 3 YMT’s; male, female, and creaturemetadata which is responsible for things such as hiding or removing hair for hats, making high heels work correctly and many other things. In my case, I have used it to hide the default haircuts.

Custom hairs lack this option due to the bones missing. Most custom hairs are just static props for your head anyways :man_shrugging:.

If for whatever reason you crash using this pack, please read here and perhaps consider downgrading your gamebuild until Rockstar Games increases the YMT limits on/for future DLCs.

See my tutorial regarding gamebuilds:

Covid Mask :mask:

You may need to adjust your character’s head for the mask to fully cover it. Since the mask is covering the face, you could possibly just create a new character slot with the mask being worn, as nobody will notice the true difference between how your character looks with and without a mask.

Here is some suggestions you can make:

• Change Mother’s inheritage to 0

• Mess about with cheekbone height and widths, Jawbone height and width and the nose as it may peak through

• Mess about with Head Shape Mix

Credit & Thanks :handshake:t2:

Huge thanks and credits go to the following people for their amazing work which helped inspire me to make this pack!

• @DurtyFree’s Cloth Tool, without him this would not be possible.

• New Zealand EUP Pack (MP Male) by Boondock, I applied these textures and fine tuned them for MP Female.

• Additional New Zealand EUP Content by hypnoticdany05

• Police Belts by Jake

• Emergency uniforms pack - Law & Order 9.3.1 by Alex Ashfold, piegud and the EUP/LSPDR team.

• Badges and inspiration by military wings weebly

• St John and NZ Fire Service textures by myself, TayMcKenzieNZ

• Apple Watch Series 5 for MP Male & MP Female by TideFN, Male & Female were retextured by myself, TayMcKenzieNZ

• COVID Face Mask by kuwu, retextured by myself, TayMcKenzieNZ

• AirPods by TM Tom199

Download From My GitHub :floppy_disk::

See My Other Resources Here:

6 Likes

Regarding Frameworks :gear:

This pack was tested via vMenu and a standalone localhost test server. I do not use any frameworks, therefore any clothing store scripts and/or frameworks are above my expertise

Amazing. The community is grateful for your free sharing.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: and thank you for your props and custom emotes :smiley:

Nice job :fire:

3 Likes

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Good job!

1 Like

Keep up the awesome work, ya nerd :slight_smile:

good script

1 Like

Important Update :warning:

I had accidentally added the male hi-vis body armor to female, therefore it clipped through clothing (as female has breasts and male is wel…flat chested lol)

I have since downloaded the EUP pack and painstakingly dug through it, to find, rename, and replace it.

It should now look like so:

All that you need to do is download from my github, nothing was added, but rather replaced, therefore no changes to ymt or resource, but rather just a ‘bug fix’.

Enjoy :grin:

Good to see more New Zealand content for fivem

1 Like

It has come to my attention that people are reuploading this pack to certain websites and chatting platforms which is genuinely hilarious. Don’t pay for it, it’s free. You idiots.

1 Like

The user has pulled all their publicly available resources.

Thank you for your previous contributions to the FiveM community.