[FREE] NPWD (Standalone phone)

yes, i have the sql file in my db

im getting this issue any help?

I seem to be having an issue where everything on the phone appears to working correctly twitter and marketplace work, however when texting and making calls the person being called/texted does get anything.

f1 default11

I’m using esx legacy (1.10.1), and i download the esx-npwd and screenshot -basic .when I press f1 in the game, it just show SMS Tommy where are you? On the right-top screen. What’s going on with that?

Would you ever consider adding an e-mail system for it? I’ve been in search for a chop shop script but most of them do the thing where they send the list of cars via e-mail, so I’m limited. Just curious!

I seem to be having an issue where everything on the phone appears to working correctly twitter and marketplace work, however when texting and making calls the person being called/texted dont get anything.

There is a qb-email external app here; GitHub - npwd-community/npwd_qb_mail
but it might need some updating

1 Like

Thank you so much!

The phone works,
but when I want to use the phone as an Item, i keep getting this error…

can someone help?

you need to install esx-npwd too if you are using ESX.

I had the same problem.

I have installed the latest version of NPWD following the instructions and when starting, it gives me the following error in the console:

And when opening the camera application this message appears on the screen:
Fatal Error
NPWD encountered an error and could not recover. You will have to refresh the NUI. The error shown below is the reference for the developer.
Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘length’)
Any solution?

Love to see this project is still going! I love to see things that are free and open source :heart:

2 Likes

Hi! We are working on fixing these issues! We’ll let you know in this post once it’s fixed.

hey so im using qb-core and was wondering if there is a way to incorporate it for the give contact details for the qb radialmenu

hello each time i hit the keybinding for the phonethe phone pops up but it doesnt show the phone on the screen how can i fix that?

Any server console errors?

yea, have a look at this, you may need to do some changes specially if you’re on the latest npwd.

I dont mean to be that guy, im just stomped. I am trying to figure out whats going on with this so I can get it fixed. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? Ive been working on it for a few hours now.

https://i.imgur.com/t3yI1xf.png

does qb-npwd start before npwd in the server.cfg?