[FREE] NPWD (Standalone phone)

Keep getting these errors while trying to start NPWD on ESX. Any help would be appreciated.

Make sure download the built release files, not the source code unless you’re going to change something internally and build the phone yourself.

same error, have you found a solution yet?

Are there any third-party weather apps?

Error:

[ script:npwd] [NPWD] [photo] [error]: Failed to upload photo, No such export requestClientScreenshot in resource screenshot-basic

My config.json:

"images": {
	"url": "webhook",
	"type": "files[]",
	"imageEncoding": "jpg",
	"useContentType": false,
	"useAuthorization": false,
	"returnedDataIndexes": ["data", "link"]
	}

server.cfg

set SCREENSHOT_BASIC_TOKEN https://discord.com/api/webhooks/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and according to what I read in the comments we must use its fork of the screenshot-basic

But even so I have the error that I mentioned at the beginning, when I try to take pictures.

1 Like

How do you get out of fullscreen mode after zooming a picture in twitter ? zooming feature is a dope upgrade… but there gotta be a fancier way to unstuck from the fullscreen pictures…

You should just need to click on the tweet again.

Hello,

I try to connect the NPWD Phone to discord WebHook but Screenshot-basic return this error :

[         script:npwd] [NPWD] [photo] [error]: Failed to upload photo, No such export requestClientScreenshot in resource screenshot-basic

Hi when i use the phone i cant see the phone on my hands… the rest is working fine. Any tip to fix?

FYI : First message sent to players is not notified unless they open the phone first then the notifs work from this point on.
Not sure if it’s something I’m doing wrong or if this could be looked into addressing.

Also I’d love to know if I can add an app for loading “RegisterCommand” to replace simple chat commands.

Would there be any way to make the phone completely lower when you’re in a call as an extra option.

You were right, and normally i would have find it… must be my resolution … i barly see the phone… i have a few millimeters available on the screen to unzoom… its all good baby. Thank you

Oh… and thank you for the OnCall and OnMessage, since i know nothing about apps creation with React + TypeScript… at least i can intercept those export to link a phone action to a function of my choice…
Maybe i should start learning React/TS

Still a bug :bug:

Anyone able to help me, i am having issues with the camera as it gets stuck and does not appear to upload images but when i check camera roll they are there, any suggestions?

What are you using to upload images?

Why camera image angles are like this?

not like this

am having this issue

Player table is missing required columns: [identifier, phone_number]

Did you ever find a fix for this? Im running into the same issue using standalone and can not seem to find a solution.

Download RELEASA version, not main.

can someone link me to the discord? the discord link on the NPWD is expired.

https://projecterror.dev/ You can find the link here