[FREE] [MLO] Custom Mechanical

Custom Mechanical

An innovative and futuristic mechanica, which is close to Los Santos airport!!!

Preview: YOUTUBE

gnd_mechanics.rar (13.0 MB)

My store: TEBEX

Features:

• Los Santos Airport Region
• Office room
• Stock room
• Locker room
• Live music room
• Games room

Characteristics:

• 3 Rooms
• Reflective floor
• Optimized Texture (+90 FPS)
• Optimized 3D Model (+90 FPS)
• 13 MB
• Many custom props

My other works:

[MLO] The Lost Sandy Shores

[MLO] Wash Money In Stone

[MLO] Boulevard Bowling

16 Likes

Hey! Thanks for making this free :slight_smile: I had previously saw you trying to sell it but I hope it brings attention to more of your work!

2 Likes

is it possible to reduce the sheen of the floor? that “blinds” quite a few players from what I’ve heard. nevertheless a very cool mlo and the whole thing before FREE. Many Thanks

1 Like

Please add a direct download to your topic as explained in Releases Rules and F.A.Q

4 Likes

sick nice MLO and that for free

not direct Link @Gindena

MLO is nice af!! but one issue… behind the shop the walls you can fall threw… only problem if you fix that your MLO is Beast !!

where is the link to mlo tebex isnt working

where is the download link?

can you send me this, they havent updated their download link

any update on fixing the tebex?

Direct download?

You need to fix your tags. If its free remove paid else remove free and keep paid. Still no working link either…

and if its free no direct download

does somebody have link for this? and is this a working mlo?

The link is down :c

It works and is quite nice, unfortunate that the link is no longer available. I won’t share the file as there might be a reason the download link is down and the creator may not want it further redistributed. Your best bet it to send the guy a direct message on Instagram as it doesn’t look like he is active on here anymore. He has his username in his profile’s bio.

his ig account is private

LINK BROKEN PLEASE FIX this looks sick

Look up on youtube for ksc. The video called graffiti i think, has a google drive link in description