[FREE] [MLO] Car Meet Parking Lot Interior

Hello ! Good release but having some problems with it, how can we contact you ? You don’t answer anywhere…

nice work

How is it going? I need something like that! :eyes:

Took a little break for a bit its ALOT of work to set up a scene like that, honestly really just trying to find some sort of audio from the DLC to import when they are inside the underground parking I need ambient noise right now its just silent with NPC’s standing around not talking lol

well, thats cool too, my server is based in spain, and th english audio of the people talking will be a little bit out of contest there hahahhaha

It will go based off how it is in the DLC on GTA online that type of audio

i know i know :slight_smile: gl with the project

artifacts 4304 = Check
+set sv_enforceGameBuild tuner = Check

:sweat_smile:

Does anyone know the prop list of the new update? I wish to re-skin some textures.

1 Like

Because I get asked this a lot, I’m going to post it here for others:

How to change gamebuild in FiveM

ENFORCING GAMEBUILD IN WINDOWS:

on windows, open your run.bat file with Notepad++ (Download Notepad++ here: Downloads | Notepad++)

Add the following: +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372

Save and start server

ENFORCING GAMEBUILD ON LINUX

On Linux, it is the exact same thing, however you need to open run.sh instead of the bat file.

If you have txAdmin, you can put it in the Settings > FXServer > Additional arguments

Add the following: +set sv_enforceGameBuild 2372

@Darektion

Search for the props here

1 Like

Same here…

Aree you making it whit CodeWalker?

Sadly this hole too, was there any fix?

Any reason why now this has stopped working in the city?
was working just fine and now has just stopped… garage opens and just a garage lol

Its suddenly no longer working for us either now

check if you have a File inside a file. it works

Nope, no file inside a file

might want to get the Gabz one then or see if theres an update on your key. i picked it up and works great now