[FREE] [MLO] Bennys Motorworks

So at 35 years of age you have nothing better to do with your life then to argue with people on the internet.

1 Like

tbh it is Gabz’s Benny’s from his new hub thing, but then again Gabz is charging for modified gta assets
 as are a lot of people on these forums. a lot of things that are PAID should technically not be since they are copyrighted assets from another source (like cars converted from other videogames or literally taking buildings from gta and putting them elsewhere with an already existing interior).

that whole discussion aside, i haven’t found a lot of MLOs in Cypress Flats so it’s a nice addition.
just a few things:

– there’s an open window in the back, basically a large peephole which shows nothing inside
– there’s a prop (id1_13_fizza.ydr) floating up top (simple fix, changed z coord to put it under the ground)
– there are emmisives from the window showing at night from the original building (same fix as the prop)
– the back of the building has this odd purple color on it, honestly idk what it is.
– some older collisions are still there (already mentioned here by AMGMACHT)
– where those older collisions are, u could put a fence tbh (check pic)

i don’t support the money grabbing from copyrighted assets, i don’t even support the copyright system for the most part lol
 but i am all in for sharing and making something new.
if Almeida put this up for money, then i wouldn’t support it - that would just be third party theft lmao.
(pls ignore the amount of times i edited this post, im way too tired tbh)

2 Likes

thank u for ur feedback!

yes i’m resolving all the collision issues etc.

this resource is free since its release, i was never charging anything for this!

1 Like

@Almeida Kinda sucks there’s no YTD file for this
 Was looking forward to adding my own textures =\

and it sucks because of that? you for real right now?

you can literally change the embedded textures with a tool on gta-5mods.com called "“texture tool”

1 Like

Don’t take what i said out of context man; It’s a great resource. Wasn’t saying it was bad; Just said i would much rather be able to use my own textures. But anyways, You gave me a solution for that so thank you ~
Have a nice day!

Edit: Assume you mean texture toolkit? Texture tool only edits dds/ytd files

1 Like

you do realize madeira island isn’t unique to your server, anyone can find and download it

1 Like

texture toolkit edits ydr/yft/ytd files :wink:

and it’s very easy to use!

btw thanks for the feedback

1 Like

no problem, thank you so much! i actually had no idea texture toolkit could edit ydr/yft/ and ytd, ive always used it for core.ypt files =b

1 Like

itÂŽs unique because it was made by me since 3 years ago until now. Ok? :wink:

1 Like

Lovely work on this MLO/MAP!

Can we please refrain from going off-topic?
This is a Releases Section where People release stuff, doesnt mean we can go off-topic and argue over everything. Thanks.

1 Like

where is this location located on the map if you dont mind me asking ?

do you know where this location is on the map ?

is this the one next to pdm?

hello for those who are looking for or finding the garage I took a wide shot