[FREE] Location Saver

Dependencies

The script does not have any dependencies, it is completely independent.

About

Saves the location of the player, and in case of his disconnection* allows you to get information about the player.
Will be useful for Roleplay Servers.
The point of use is that if a player leaves the roleplay scene, other players will easily be able to get information about him in order to be able to write a complaint to the administrators in the future.

Language and Translation
Easily translate the script into your desired language using Config.lua.
In our Discord, you can find language packs for Ukrainian, Polish, Spanish and English (Base) - the list of languages may expand post-publication*.

Free Download [GitHub]
Our Scripts [TEBEX]

Preview

Code is accessible NO[Config file accessible]
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 200 (not including config file)
Requirements -
Support Yes
3 Likes

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules

no tebex!!

It will be done in the next 15 minutes :slight_smile:

why do you upload an encrypted script to github?

Good morning,
Your script is blocked with Tebex and cannot be used in Open Source.

To follow FiveM’s guidelines, you must either leave the open source on Github or sell it on TEBEX

You cannot put free, if the script is escrowed.

On the other hand, excellent idea for this script!
See you soon :slight_smile:

It seems that I accidentally uploaded files from the cfx keymaster that I prepared earlier for tebex to GitHub.
I have updated the files, they are now fully open source on GitHub link. :grinning:

1 Like

You indicate standalone, but you have a QB Core exports :confused:

i took that export out and seems to work now but spams the logs with player data stating there online or offline

Config.lua:
Config.DebugMode = true?

local QBCore = exports[‘qb-core’]:GetCoreObject()

This export remains in the code, although it is not used anywhere.
I used it for an improved version using qbcore to track not only the player’s login but also his CitizenID for the convenience of administrators.
You can notice that he is not currently involved anywhere

After several tests, and commenting on the QBCORE line, under ESX it does not work :confused:

I don’t receive any errors on the server/client side

Everything works great for me and other people. I would love to help you, but without errors I don’t know how I can do it for you.
This code is completely open source so you can try adding more debug output to find the root of the problem.