[FREE] fnx-container, container with PINCODE!

FENIX CONTAINER
we have created this script for the creation of warehouse inventory, through mf-inventory or ox_inventory and quasar-inventory! you can choose how to configure each inventory as you like, also choosing the maximum weight it can contain, all the code is easily accessible, attached the video of how works

Deposit preview

insert code preview

wrong code preview
right code preview

Compatible with ox_inventory and mf-inventory!

RESOURCE MONITOR DATA

FREE DOWNLOAD HERE

8 Likes

Best as ever! I will test it soon

2 Likes

The Best

1 Like

simply necessary

Need open on Chezza’s inventory V3 please

send here the documentatin of this inventory

meaning?

if you send me the documentation of this inventory, i can make the script for that

It has no documentation, I can’t find it

Hai… Already set to my server. After put some item. It missing… No error… Just missing… I use with ox

use the last ox_inventory relese

idk, without a doc i cant know how add a stash, if you have the code line i can try

added quasar inventory support, i dont have quasar inventory, so you have to check, waiting your feedback

I sent you a private message

looks good <3 thanks

1 Like

some ideas for the config:

• that you first have to/can rent a “container” “warehouse” as a player (you go to the point and a window appears with rent for $xxx. Then you get a notification with the appropriate numerical code) and/or the player can set your own numerical code. Maybe with a discord notification so the admin team can check what code was used if anything.

• After a definable time of X days if the warehouse is not opened, it will be available again for rent and the items in it (can be set in the config: delete items: false/true) that they stay in there after they become available or they are removed and the warehouse can be rented again.

Otherwise mega mega mega cool script <3

1 Like

atm we’re working on a lot of new release so maybe in the future we will make this update :heart:
Appreciate your contribution to the project :heart:

I hope the new update for Chezza’s V3.6

work qbcore ?