[FREE] Flpiz Alert - (Standalone)

Enhance your FiveM gaming experience with the Flipz-Alert Script. This innovative extension takes your gameplay to the next level by providing tailored, interactive notifications right in your game.

Whether you’re a police officer chasing criminals, a gang member embarking on thrilling missions, or simply exploring the streets of Los Santos, the Alert Script keeps you informed. Receive real-time updates on important events, missions, or challenges happening in your game.

Never miss crucial moments again with dynamic notifications. Stay instantly informed about new assignments, mission accomplishments, dangers, or other relevant events. These notifications appear discreetly on your screen, without interrupting gameplay, allowing you to react promptly.

The Flipz-Alert Script offers a user-friendly interface, allowing you to customize notifications to your preferences. Adjust the appearance, position, and duration of notifications to seamlessly integrate them into your gameplay.

Installation

1. Download the code here from GitHub or from Tebex.
  2. Import the script into your FiveM Server Resource Folderstallation
  3. Add in the server.cfg → "start flipz-alert
  4. Finish!

How to use?

To trigger the alert, use the exports or TriggerEvent funktions.

Alert(“types”, “header”, “message”, duration)

Types:

• general
  • info
  • success
  • error
  • warning

Info! Duration in ms (1000ms = 1s)

Examples

//Example for Exports:
exports['flipz-alert']:Alert("info", "Info Notification Title", "Info Notification Message", 2000)	

//Example for TriggerEvent:
TriggerEvent('flipz-alert:Alert', "general", "General", "General Notification Message", 2000)

I hope the community like it, its my first script for FiveM and I wish me feedback good or bad! :heart:
If you need help, write under this post and I try to help fast.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) +~ 300
Support Yes
4 Likes

Very Clean UI work, wonderful job! Especially it being free, cant beat that!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your feedback! :heart:

1 Like

I like the design, very clean, does it have a sound notification ? I’m asking because i want to replace mine with yours, but mine has a cool notification sound.

[Edit] Oh it actually have one, then it’s perfect :smiley:

1 Like

Looks like this: [Release] [Free] Customisable Notification System

Yeah I See what you mean but I think its little bit different

1 Like

@Flipz3 Think you forgot to take that part out :rofl:.
Nice UI design though far better than mine well done!

1 Like

I have also not denied that it is from you and somewhere I have to mention your you still in the code :slight_smile:

I got no problem with it, it’s a improvement at the end of the day glad its being used.

2 Likes

Have you thought about using this for a 911 system?

1 Like

Good Job bro! Nice UI

Doesn’t work for me ! I tried all !

In client require TriggerEvent(‘flipz-alert:Alert’,
Not TriggerClientEvent(‘flipz-alert:Alert’, source