Post to delete thanks

post to delete thanks

Free resources need to be uploaded directly to the forums

The problem is that you are required to follow these when releasing resources,

And going through tebex is a hassle, if its free whats the point?

tebex offers monitoring and uses the fivem asset, which is not the case with this forum, nor with github for that matter, it helps to protect the data and especially the users!

It literally states this,

" Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download."

Why are you angry at me? I didnt make the rules :rofl:

I didnt come to quarrel, I literally just quoted the rules that fivem has in place.

what is your goal apart from rotting my post suddenly?
you have a very bad image of tebex because for you everything is paid for, which is false, I am proof of that.
But the aberrant thing is that you don’t mind downloading a zip file on a forum when it has not been checked to install it on your server and besides that you spit on tebex while this one provides a verification and encryption system…

I reminded you of the rules that fivem has in place for releases, not my personal opinion but the literal rules. I have 0 issues with tebex, but whats the point in encrypting free resources?

I tagged my post by paying like that you’re happy ^^
people can give what they want for my resources, even 0.00 so that way I’m in the nails in your eyes.
What a lot of talk for a mechanicAI script, thank you for your intervention on my post which will offer pleasant reading to the people who will browse it.

You changing a tag on your resource does not provide me with happiness, I just reminded you of the release rules and faq there is no reason to be upset.

Ok thats awesome, but your opinion on uploading files to the forums does not change the rules. :person_facepalming:

I dont think you understand what im saying, im not telling you to make changes I literally just pointed out the rules you are required to follow when releasing resources

Just posting to say I find this back and fourth very entertaining even if the posts were deleted.

Pro tip, follow the rules.
They apply to everyone.

it was not done voluntarily, I had simply not noted this point of regulation.

I think this will be my last post on this forum, I will share my scripts with the people around me and it will be much easier than having to take the lead at 4am huh…, I wish you a good night :wink: