[Abandoned] [FREE] ESX Real Parking v1.4 | Real Life Parking | Parking Anywhere | Optimized

Will all the cars dissappear after restarting the server?

I have this problem, Too

The 1.4 version is released.

1. Fixed all known bugs
  2. Fixed car duplicate issues
  3. Optimized performance
  4. Add parking anywhere feature
2 Likes

sorry , i can’t see config have Global Parking Mode what can i set this

Read the comments in the config. Set the parking size to 10000.0 then you can parking anywhere. Also, you can set the notify to false to disable the notification.

ok thx

How can I get the damage to the vehicle saved?

Got an issue here. Whenever i drive into the parking area with a car i dont own it deletes itself when im in the car and not pressing anything

Where can i find my car when the server is restartet. Impound ?

thanks good job

I have all the time “You have to own the car to store it” error. What can i do? I use ESX v1.2 and i have installed the requeriments.

I really love your script !! But could you add fuel value when save car ?
I save car and get them back alway reset fuel value !! It not same when i save it !!

Hi, i 've got a question. Is there any possibility to add option for Department of Transport or Police to manually impond cars? I mean they will get cars by tow truck or flatbed and go to impound park place and left them there. I’ll try this but it doesnt work because vehicle will return to the previous saved position. or maybe there will be posibility for give option for police job to replacing cars (police officers or other job will get acces for every vehicle on server)?

you could easily do this by creating an event in the server.lua side of the script to pull the fuel level via an export, save the value to the SQL , and retrieve the value when you pull the car out from the SQL and set it to the apporpriate level.

1 Like

Juste add this after ligne 89 on client.lua

SetVehicleDoorShut(tempVeh, 0, false)
		SetVehicleDoorShut(tempVeh, 1, false)
		SetVehicleDoorShut(tempVeh, 2, false)
		SetVehicleDoorShut(tempVeh, 3, false)
		SetVehicleDoorShut(tempVeh, 4, false)
		SetVehicleDoorShut(tempVeh, 5, false)
		SetVehicleDoorsLocked(tempVeh, 2)

For spawn closed car.

Did you by any chance figure out why the screen would go black? Currently im having the same issue…

Are there any errors in your client console (press the F8 to open) or server console?

How did you fix this??

No not at all, I can see my vehicle hud and the black loading screen and there is not one error in the console, the only way out is to f8 quit or disconnect

1 Like