[free] [esx | qbcore | standalone] tp advanced zombies

this script dont support sync zombie. At least 2 month im waiting for server side sync and i think he will never make the update because he said he was alone. If i find a server sync script ill share it here

2 Likes

i’ve tested it , to make the zombie sync to all players , it makes much problem like a looting bug and another

1 Like

Yes but i want just zombie sync lol, i dont want loot :wink:

1 Like

same here i dont want loot on zombies or anything special
i just want real sync zombies the rest is optional

2 Likes

hi i got problem with an addon weapon
so i used this Flamethrower [Add-On | HUD Icon] - (adapted for FiveM originally by WildBrick142)

addon flamethrower weapon when i fire zombie take fire and die but their bodies doesn’t disappear after die

The thing is, does it spawn more zombies after killing them or not? If not, that’s a problem.

1 Like

no

and if i kill zombies by like pistol their bodies disappear

but with this addon flamethrower weapon don’t

So you mean that when killing with flamethrower the zombies are not disappearing and not spawning more than those. That’s probably because there’s no killer source with this weapon somehow, killer source might be the flames, explosions or no matter what it does.

yes

yes

so its mean can’t use this weapon with script right ?

Probably not, seems like it’s not a normal weapon, the killer is null but you can contact with the developer.

1 Like

its really easy to sync them. search in the client file for the “CreatePed” native.
there is a boolean, which asks if the created ped should be server synched (isNetwork), or not.
just set it from false to true.

Native reference: CreatePed - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs

2 Likes

that wont fix the issue, im already like that and zombies are not sync. It only make players around you to be able to see other players zombies to not be invisible. We are looking for zombies that not focus on only one player. At the moment if you die the zombies that spawn for you wont attack your friend around you … the will just ignor them … they sould switch target but they not.

2 Likes

Do the zombies wander around or do they simply spawn all around you and rush you … ? In the second case, it’s kinda sad and yet it seems like most zombie script go that way. It’s not good for most RP Servers

The only way to properly make a zombie mod with spawns like that is to do it yourself with ped spawns that are abnormal compared to the vanilla GTA ones

Hello, I wanted to ask you a question in which line could you put so that the zombies walk and not run, or if you can make them run in the most dangerous areas and walk outside of these, is there that line to change? It is already a very good script!