Deleted

Post is deleted this

3 Likes

Very good script i like it

1 Like

Small, but usefull script! Great job.

1 Like

Should change teleport coords so players are sent to nearest road to there stuck location, i can make a pr if you like

No such export sendDcNotify

1 Like

huh??

I also get this

Will check when get home

Don’t use GetPlayerPed(-1) use instead PlayerPedId() and ESX Legacy have a progressbar u can use it ESX.Progressbar

Should be working now the exports and other things

But delete the -1 inside u don’t need it. Just PlayerPedId()

1 Like

screenshots not working, broken script.
as i issued a error on your github, you deleted it.

make sure no antiviruses are distrupting ur acreenshotbasic feature

ok, why wasnt this stated in the github issue tho?
we asked a normal question to use your script, but you told us to drink milk and go to bed.
and called us LOWAKI.

Due to you with your partner attacking me personally through github issue, i have closed them. Also my actions were due to pure annoyment. Please respect others and dont attack them because of your own jealousy. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you were stating the issue as you said “Normally”, then there wouldnt be any issues. Thank you.

as u stated nobody attacked you or said anything bad, he simply just told the issue and you started being rude not us, i can provide you with screen shots reload.

Thats why youre obviously hiding the rest of conversation and at the same time you have proven my point i just made, so if you dont mind. Please have a nice day. NotReloud helped me optimize it, the script itself also the concept was made by me. Cooldown and export and a few optimisations were made by my friend as you have mentioned. Btw, dont involve personal issues in a thread. You can text us directly through discord

as u can see here for your self reload, Imgur: The magic of the Internet
i didnt say anything rude neither my friend did :slight_smile:

my boy told me to grow up, when he posted a script that he didnt even write but his friend did, as well nice signatures on top of your code