[FREE] [ESX / QBCORE] Advanced /dvall Script

Hey! im markuz i am new to the Cfx.re development

i wanted to share a redesigned message /dvall script!
What does /dvall do you may ask? it deletes all unused/unoccupied vehicles from the map Automatically

Features

• Fully changable.
  • 0.0 ms usage
  • Easy to optimize
  • Compatible with ox_core, ESX, QBcore, whatever else that runs ox_inventory

Here is even a preview :

After 1 minute :

(Everything is changable)
Where to change the text? resources/fivemdvall/server/server.lua

File :
FiveM-dvall.rar (14.9 KB)

READ!!!

for people getting mad at me for (stealing a script and claiming its my own) no. i didn’t steal anything i never mentioned its my custom script either. i just wanted to share a script i only redid beacuse someone is selling excat one for 10$ and i just wanted to make this and send it in there for showing them its just a free script and that u can change it for free however u like it. Stop saying i steal scripts

2 Likes

Why steal code from 2019 and re-upload it thinking no one would notice… :sweat_smile:

You didn’t even bother to change the commented-out text but claim the script is your creation. C’mon dude…

1 Like

Actually if you look closer they have actually duplicated an existing event to do nothing but change the name for literally no reason :sweat_smile: oh and added a thread.

Totally 100% custom script :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Where did i mention its custom? i never said i made it myself i just redesigned it mostly for slovenian people since someone is selling this script in my country for 10$ so i wanted to post it online and share it in their shop that way people don’t get scammed by it. i never meant it as my own script yes it from google just redesigned

i never claimed the script is my creation. the only reason i posted it is because the chat thing is redesigned and i wanted to share it as a free script beacuse someone in my country is selling it for 10$ never meant it as my own i never mentioned its my own so please read first then speak.

It is implied by not giving credit to the original author.

In terms of licencing:

To "modify" a work means to copy from or adapt all or part of the work
in a fashion requiring copyright permission, other than the making of an
exact copy.  The resulting work is called a "modified version" of the
earlier work or a work "based on" the earlier work.

This would be a “modified version” :sweat_smile:

If you modify the original source code, you should credit the original author(s) and include the original license with your modified version :wink:

You edited the original thread. Don’t try to pull that card bro :joy:

“i wanted to share my /dvall script!”

Nothing about this is custom, do the same with ChatGPT and it’ll find that code. This is just stealing and re-uploading. I gave you the original source and you still are trying to claim it’s yours and re-designed lol, what is re-designed about this? The file name?

It is also against forum rules to re-upload someone else’s work. Regardless I’ve flagged the post so the moderation team will decide on the matter.

How about this. i make a new dvall script that will be completely mine without anything stolen inside it and upload it to this? will that make u happy?