[FREE][ESX/QB] Trew Hud Revived

when i go to the cayo perico island it should say “you are on cayo perico” with other locations it works but on cayo it just says “you are on”

The zone is 100% in there now :thinking: , what are you using to load the island :slight_smile:

bro cant able to join the server bro enna bro pandradhu

I am using CayoTwoIslands :slightly_smiling_face:

what do you mean? :slight_smile:

MINI UPDATE

• feat(): option to disable Minimap Health & Armor

added :wink:

Option to rearrange the hud positions would be nice and seatbelt sometimes not working correctly…

you can, just edit the css values :slight_smile:

I was using seatbelt for hours yesterday and could replicate this :thinking:

Hello thx for the release
Do you know why i have this error ?

Thx !

did u edit the config at all?

hello, I reinstalled the hud and the minimap health & armor bars are gone, so that feature works perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:
but I still have the problem with the cayo perico location indicator which still doesn’ t work for me

Hello, I don’t know if the seatbelt works how it is supposed to. When I put the seatbelt on and press F to leave the car it sometimes doesn’t let me leave until I remove it but sometimes I can leave with the seatbelt still on. Is it possible to change to only be able to leave when the seatbelt is removed?

Hello Hood does not see anything on the server, no money, nothing at all, uses ESX 1.7.5

Hey! The HUD requires ESX 1.8.5 + :sweat_smile:

Well, in general, it should be specified

No it shouldn’t.you shouldn’t be using old code. Why do u expect brand new code to work with your old code? That isn’t how it works. that’s like something being released on windows 11 in 2023 and complaining that it doesn’t work on your windows 7.

1 Like

You do not understand what the code, I understand that you have difficulty specifying the version with which it will work, the fact that you pointed out that it works with Legacy, I also have Legacy but an older version, and the man may think that it works with an older version

Then your just abit dumb. You shouldn’t expect brand new code that is literally labeled as a “2023 Remaster” to work with old code. The entire point of this resource is that its not old code…

The communities obsession with using old shit and holding developers back by it really irritates me ngl

Do not insult me, I did not insult you, and if you do not understand that 2023 does not mean that it works with the new code, for some reason, the script that Vera released and it says 2023 also works on an old version, if you specify a version of ESX Legacy, it is 1.4-1.9.3

And who is holding you back, I’m not holding you back, I just wrote that you would specify what version would work with, not general information