[FREE] [ESX] Ox Rockstar Editor

I am the creator of this post on this site, and my script is free.

Then pls Post a Link to a direct Download?

In My tebex

[Script] Ox Rockstar Editor - Urgences Mods free

yes and in my tebex it’s also free x)

1 Like

You say that, but before I put my answer, you put a price.

1 Like

I am also the creator on the other site, the script is free

• Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

yes so upload it to GH, cause you’re now acting against fayoum ToS

Are you really selling a script that combines three natives [1,2,3] and reading the ox_lib documentation?

Ok in this case I delete the script, too bad for the people who wanted it, you are talking about paid script it is totally free if you open your eyes thank you.

So its like my free script but paid ?

Hi, Can you read? First it is not your script it is not at all the same and second it is free and not paying thank you.

1 Like

The only thing is the GH part but it’s cool.

But damn some people are just living on their clouds. You’re gonna tell me that all those ppl who replied about “paid thing” didn’t even bother scrolling up and down and see what was it all about? Damn clowns xD

Before speaking my friend, find out. The person posted it for a fee with a price displayed while on a French site, he put it for free.

It was once we started talking that he got angry.

You are the clown here, post was edited as you can see , :

you are talking about how people are clowns and didn’t read when you are clearly the one who didn’t.

You need to have a download link different than your Tebex.

If it’s free why not put on github and end the war with everyone ? There is a reason that tebex shouldn’t be the only dowload if it’s a free thing.

Just create another post and make it paid and do that on your other website too where it’s free for now. End of the story. Im sure some of these clowns who were barking all over still clicked on the tebex link to download it but meh it is what it is.

Just next time add a GH with the direct download too.

cheers

1 Like

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules