[FREE] [ESX] [OFFICIAL RELEASE] ESX-Legacy Property System 2.0 [Link Fixed]

Have a question for SQL
it does all automatically,

but there is no “propertys” Table in my DB
just a file called “propertys.json”

is it correct that the propertys.json is not stored in the DB ?
or is there an issue?

Best Regards

No, so this script no longer stores in sql, it saves everything in the json and it is better

Serious question of adding the functions of opening the garage instead of those that it brings

1 Like

Just want to be sure if i did somethin wrong ^^
Thanks and Best Regards

Don’t plan to add property rental?

or some option to add motels and hotels

How fix this?

Hello everyone, I have a problem with this script by default I don’t see the markers on the ground I have to restart the script each time to see them. Does anyone know how to solve it?

I have the same error … I cant seem to work out the issue.

Everyone can lock the house and everyone can just go in when friends go in and they do a raid, then the volume is displayed and when you go out again you are in another dimension. I also tried to disable raiding in the config but it’s the same as before.

The administrator command is invalid

its not?

QQ截图20221127183336
QQ截图20221127183348

then the script isnt starting or has errors from your end, read your server console and it will tell you :slight_smile:

No errors occurred

IM Using ox inventory for storage
When i save items in esx_property(stash) my item got stored in sql with no problem… even after server restart

but after sometime in a running server like after 14 hours my items automatically wiped and i checked the sql the The row Name has changed >> for example : like from property-11 to property-1111 automatically

i have same error

We have the problem that anyone can open and close any house ? Errors in the consoles we do not have !

does anyone know the job name

It’s open source your welcome to edit it yourself.