[FREE] [ESX] [OFFICIAL RELEASE] ESX-Legacy Property System 2.0 [Link Fixed]

That is awesome

1 Like

:open_mouth: hahaha

Good job :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice to see a revamped version of this script, testing rn!

1 Like

Nice work, is there any possibility to add support for cd_carage?

Unfortunately, due to choosing to be always free and open source, we cannot have any references to paid scripts within the github repository. We can however, make changing the garage more accessible :slightly_smiling_face:

could be amazing :slight_smile:
thanks!

Would love to see an rent option for the script. Also would be really cool to have the option of using esx menu default for the menus because then you could change the menu easily by your liking to fit for the server. But for the rest very nice script and finally free.

Hi,

I’m trying to create a house, I can see the command but I don’t have any menu displayed. Have I forgotten something?

Where is the stash in the house’s? I cannot find where it is.

Hello, help please, the key system is broken, it does not give me any error but it does not allow me to give the key to any player, if someone can help me I would be very grateful.

i have this error

Hello everyone, sorry if i disturb, I have this problem with this IPL
apa_v_mp_h_01_a
apa_v_mp_h_02_a
apa_v_mp_h_03_a

All have texture glitching seems because it all uses same position is there a way to fix this and use all three variation?

you have an MLO installed that is replacing the textures :slight_smile:

Nicely done dude, seen you pushing out free stuff for a long time and help so many. Not much into fivem these days myself but glad to see you still contribute so much to the community.

1 Like

how can I do so that the properties menu does not appear to the admins and only appears to those who have the work

Got this Error clientside,

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'scrollIntoView' of undefined (@esx_menu_default/html/js/app.js:67)

and no menus are open… Dont know why
Esx 1.7.5

Thiss… Has nothing todo with the post?

it has?
it dont work for me… any solution? i dont know what could be wrong dude

You showed a picture of Job center and a picture of the property System 1.0, so, it has nothing todo with Property 2.0 :slight_smile: