[FREE] [ESX] [OFFICIAL RELEASE] ESX-Legacy Property System 2.0 [Link Fixed]

you fix this bug ?
i have the same

Hello, I’m getting this bug:

Hey guys… I added esx_property and now I have the problem that it doesn’t start properly when the server starts. It shows up as loaded but doesn’t work ingame. only after I restart esx_property with the server running does it work normally without bugs. the console doesn’t show any errors when starting the server, nor when I restart esx_property. does anyone have the same problem? does anyone know how to solve it? is a certain starting order important?

1 Like

hi I edited and reworked the esx_property at the moment it runs on a server with around 130-120 players
when it comes to around 200 players the only problem I’m having in the basic configuration is the sync of the properties. which crashes the whole server because it passes too much information. do you have any idea to solve this problem?

sorry for my bad english

Hello, I don’t found Property on the Github link. Can you show me how I can found ESX Property 2.0 ?

1 Like

where is the link for property V2? please

Update

• Fixed Link

i added the ipl file into my resources but when i pick modern apartment an go inside it loads me into the sky and i freefall to death lol what am i doing wrong the custom shells work (texture is a issue but it is a NYC map)

doit compatible with qs inventory pls

No. Quite simply ESX is free and open source, qs is not.

1 Like

doesnt save in my database for some reason, gotta re buy the house after restart. also the keys dont recognize close players around me

v2 doesnt use a database for it, soo

then how can peoples houses be saved?

it saves it within a json file

[script:esx_datastore] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_datastore/server/main.lua:36: attempt to get length of a nil value (field ‘?’)
[script:esx_datastore] > GetDataStore (@esx_datastore/server/main.lua:36)
[script:esx_datastore] > handler (@esx_datastore/server/main.lua:58)
[script:esx_datastore] > ref (@esx_property/server/main.lua:722)
[script:esx_datastore] > handler (@es_extended/server/modules/callback.lua:19)

how can I solve this problem?? the resource is updated to 2.0

Hi! I can’t understand how to add new shells to config.
I must use loaf_offsetfinder to get offset of the shell, than I must write it to config, for instance:

But it teleporting me into the sky. What’s wrong? Thank you in advance!

any help

Well there is telling you the line where you have the error

Cela serait sympa de pouvoir prendre des Bay comme dans la vraie vie, par exemple louer avec une signature une maison au lieu de directement l’acheter, par exemple tous les 6h ils doivent payer leur loyer.

Hello @Mycroft, first for all thanks for your contributing to the community.

Please could you add the specific version of ESX Legacy is needed for works well with this esx_propertiy ?