[FREE] [ESX & QBCORE] J-PoliceZone script | J-Development

MOVED TO [ESX] [PAID] J-PoliceZone script | J-Development

1 Like
  • Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a direct download and may not be Escrow protected, you may include a Tebex link but it may not be the only download.

What do you mean ?
The script is escrowed because i uploaded it on keymaster. If i release it with direct link it contains my code and out there, there are people that copy scripts, it’s just for security reasons

This is a shortcut from the RULES.

Read the rules before posting forbidden things…

Other people using tebex & escrow system too and their scripts are free.
I don’t want the script paid, i really love share my stuff with other people.

There are rules and they have to be followed.

Ok say it other people too.

Not true, I know a quite a number of servers that will only get stuff that is on the escrow system free or not to protect the creators work. I see no issue with him putting them on tebex under escrow to protect what he has done free or not…
If I was making stuff for free it would be on escrow too cause that is a choice of the creator not yourself what he puts and uploads where.

Thank you.

dude just charge a penny for it if people wanna be stingy about something like this trying to steal ur source code… People did this to me on a release i had thinking the source code would be put out then got all mad that it costed money but whatre ya gonna do if that is a rule thats the best route

yes, but i really want to share my creations with other people and that are really free

1 Like

PLS qbcore!
PLS

Sure, i make me on the code now, i will reply again if it’s ready :slight_smile:

Yes YES YES
Love You Bro!

COuld i get a Open Source code then pls because maybe i can Add more and help you contributing!
(But after yOu done!)

Free releases must not be escrowed. You can upload it to Github.

1 Like

Released, i think it have bugs but i can’t test it don’t use QB on my test server. Hope you understand
But feel free to report me the issues :slight_smile:

hmm, I believe it is creators choice and as he stated above to why he put it on there in the first place

where is link?

download on keymaster