[FREE] [ESX] [unmaintained] Emergency job blips | OneSync Infinity

With normal Onesync i become yes i can if iam from the work

1 Like

btw just noticed this. if you don’t want blips to change colors, you can just delete the flashColors part

Yeah I kinda figured, was just trying to get the vehicle ones working before I messed with anything else. Thank you!! Appreciate it!

Blips aren’t changing when officers get in a police vehicle. Everyone is default car. No on foot blip.

@Colonelnl show me your config please

Well it shows me a walking if i start it as on foot. If i restart script in car it shows car. it dont switch on food and car. config.lua (7.0 KB)

[ script:rflx_pdblips] SCRIPT ERROR: @rflx_pdblips/server.lua:64: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)

Same issues as you

@Colonelnl @ADRNALN
issue fixed, script was meant to run only based on baseevents, so it i forgot to change some stuff in the thread.

Anyways, thanks for report

1 Like

Great work !!!

Why Dont work on me ? im start script but nothing happen

1 Like

I find a list of issues here.

• When getting into a vehicle, it doesn’t change the blip, even tho you’ve change to the latest client.lua update. The right vehicle with the right hash has been added, ‘vehiclename’ or vehiclename doesn’t work.
  • Next is the flashing color, it doesn’t seems to understand, that if you turn on the light, i should start flashing. I dont know, if this is because it doesn’t see it because there’s missing something from lux_vehcontrol, which controls the light.
  • Then there is the problem, when a new officer, ems joins the server, after being offline. Then the blips will not be updated, and the script needs to be restsrted.

I really like this script, it’s something I’ve looked for, for a while.
And its well made aswell. But those things a just missing, hope that an update or fix will come to it.

Btw, baseevent is ‘true’, and ignoreDuty is ‘true’, just to clearify that question.

@astudios_by_aqade
Hey!
First two issues seem related to Config.baseevent = true, do you have baseevents setted up properly? Did you try setting it to false?

About third problem, is there any event you call upon playerLoaded? Event esx:playerLoaded should have all needed information and initialize the script for officer/ems.

If I set baseevents to false, there’ll be no blips at all.
But the baseevents should be set up properly, since there hasn’t been changed in it.

About the last part, I have playerLoaded in other scripts, which is needed, but that should interrupt this script. Anyway, I’ll try to find my way around it somehow. Just wondering, if anyway else had this problem and maybe a solution for it.

Ive continued to have a problem with vehicle blips but nothing else you mentioned above.

@astudios_by_aqade Base events need to have client event, so there is edit needed → a lot of servers use them already, so they’ll know what I’m talking about.
Can you please send me your config, I somehow cannot simulate the problem…

What kind of problem? I want to make this script as bugless and stable as possible

There is the config file from your script, not much have been changed.
config.lua (4.9 KB)

This is the baseevents I use:

EDIT: Turned off Baseevents, and the vehicle blip changed.
But the flashing does not work tho…

No it’s still the script not recognizing that you are entering a vehicle.

So…
I’ve added edited baseevents to my Git
Here

Use those and entering vehicle should work just fine

1 Like