Deleted

preview

1 Like

Hello! You can see a preview of some animations on the first image. If you want yo see all animations to can install It on a local server.

someone plz convent these to DP :wink:

getting errors when trying to load this up

@_Butcher Send the error message on my PM

Why? lol

why not make it standalone and support qb-core like, some other scripts :stuck_out_tongue:

I also find it a little questionable, that you have added it to tebex, where, all of the animation creators who have kindly donated their animations to myself for the use of my menu, have specifically stated that the animations must remain free and not en-crypt-ed.

4 Likes

@anon70864786 Im working on a qbcore version

Ok but, that doesn’t answer any of my concerns regarding encrypting other people’s work without their permission and making money off of other people’s work.

Its not encrypted. If you download It you will see It.

Why even put it on tebex if it’s on GitHub? Makes no sense. “You decide how much you pay” even if people can decide, why should people pay you for the work that others have done? All you’ve done is compile other people’s work?

Also, this is your first release on the forums and is coming across as very shady business practices…

Anything is possible, if you weren’t so lazy :relaxed:

Thanks, could be fine if you convert it to a native menu.

yea, convert them to RP/DP emotes so we can all enjoy them

Nothing needs to be “converted” for the animations to work in those menus, all you need to do is add them to the stream folder, add the code to the animationlistcustom.lua, and you’re good.

As for ESX, then yeah, you need to add code for it to work with the framework. Making separate menus just divides the community up.

I looked briefly at the emotes and they looked to have different lay out but maybe im wrong

:man_shrugging: who knows

I like u Tay , and all you do but dropping the lazy term to me twice ? . its not about being lazy , , ESX code is foreign to me. yes it not an excuse but far from lazy. I do what i can to give back to the community.

I know nothing about ESX either :man_shrugging:

Awkward. I see taking stuff without permission is kinda your thing.

2 Likes

ESX already has a anim menu built in for ESX Lagacy just simple emotes that you can add your own emotes to if you know what your doing. ESX can be used with RPemotes/Dpemotes if you want to have even more emotes and being lazy and do now want to work around getting more set up. But you have to work with your scripts if you want them to work more with everything. Esx has it built in just look on the esx lagacy on the hub under addons. :slight_smile: