[FREE] ENT510 Bag Outfit [ESX] [QBCORE]

ENT510 BAG OUTFIT

๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ด.
๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜Ÿ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜˜๐˜‰๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜™๐˜Œ.
๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ต 0.00 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต

๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‹๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰๐˜พ๐™” :
โ— ๐™Š๐™“ ๐™‡๐™„๐˜ฝ
โ— ๐™Š๐™“ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™€๐™

PREVIEW : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4YovghVCJA&t=50s

DOCUMENTATION : ENT510 BAG OUTFIT - LEGACY SCRIPT

TEBEX : https://legacy-script-store.tebex.io/package/6026049

SUPPORTS : FIVEM-APPEARANCE / ILLENIUM-APPEARANCE / KRS-APPEARANCE / QB-CLOTHING

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 50
Requirements OX LIB / OX TARGET
Support Yes
1 Like

Good Job Brother :heart:

1 Like

free releases cant be escrowed

3 Likes

Free releases must be github direct links.

the post was hidden and then put back online by the staff after a review,

Whether they make it free again or not, you also have to stick to the rules

Releases rules and faq
Free releases : Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

yes but I canโ€™t put it on github escrowed, Iโ€™m simply doing it to help the community not have to spend money, if a member of staff comes and tells me that I have to remove it then I will remove itโ€ฆ

Please include a direct download as mentioned in the rules