[Free] Emergency Lighting Control | ELS Replacement | No repair glitch | 28+ lights

Hey all, quick little update. I’ve been back home for the last week and will be for a couple more days so development has paused.

In the mean time I was wondering what features you would personally like to see implemented into ELC. I have also made a Youtube playlist for all ELC related videos to eventually be placed. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6lZUAravFgL8Z2zLUB7lXr6yyLQHaZ3R

Hey guys! I got a more indepth video showing the extent of the project so far. Excuse my mic cutting in and out at the start… it gets better… I’ve also fixed it

2 Likes

Do you publish it when you’re done?

When it’s released it will also be open sourced

4 Likes

Okay cool :+1:t3:

Hey! Just wanted to give everyone a quick little update, horn and siren controls have been implemented. All that still left to do besides fix bugs that may come up is perfect syncing as best as possible.

2 Likes

whats the newest in information regarding this? MY server is VERY interested in using this <3

Currently ELC is still in the early development phase, however work is moving at a relatively steady pace. I’ll let DaGree update personally, but I can say the script is looking promising, and the features list continues to grow and astound me everyday.

1 Like

Soon™ :wink: Beta testing should happen hopefully soon after I squash a bug that has been persistent and then from there its just fixing what they find.

Hey, quick update for you guys. We just started doing closed beta testing. Depending on how that goes is how soon the script will be released.

4 Likes

what does it take to be incorporated into the close beta?

Hello

what does it take to be incorporated into the close beta?

Hey guys, I don’t check on here much but if you follow the video descriptions you’ll get faster replies

@MrDaGree For my server, we have currently Non-Els vehicles because of all the problems. When ELC comes out will it be possible for non els cars to work with ELC, or do we need to reskinn and remodell all vehicles?

I really wish for this to come out sooner i am using ELS, but it is being buggy. What it does is that if you press Q 4 times back light still stay on its just annoying.

Idk what reskinning vehicles has anything to do with it but remodeling yes as it’s a completely different way of modeling that it relies on

Sooner would only make it buggy like ELS. The goal is to make this replace els and add way more features

link?

Its not released right now. its currently in closed beta

@MrDaGree Well anyways, exciting that you are developing a hopefully stable emergency light control system. Are you planning on a release date or a early beta testing for people who really like your stuff? :wink:

PS. i am also a damn good graphic designer, so if you need anything for the console or a release banner just contact me on discord @Crimsen#0001