Deleted

You are ungrateful people who don’t understand kindness. I deleted the script

3 Likes

Script that I previously authored and uploaded to Tebex, unfortunately, I do not possess the original version. I can only provide the Tebex link as reference

How do i change that ENP RP Image about us

1 Like

You can come to our Discord server to get help

It’s free men, if you go to Tebex y can see price “0.00”

free and scrowed? xDDD

yes, but first read the rules, if you are going to upload a free script. it must contain the direct link. and not encrypted.

“the resolution issue is due to the program”

What do you mean by that? I thought it was “fully optimized”?

free and escrowed. lol

the program I use for screen recording

This script is one that I previously created, uploaded to Tebexe for testing purposes, but unfortunately lost the original version. In order to prevent it from going to waste, I shared it for free. I don’t have any financial gain from it, so anyone who finds it useful can have it for free. However, if a few more people give nonsensical responses, I will immediately remove it and delete the post.

The fact you’re getting “nonsensical” responses here are simply reactions to the way you introduced your release.

Fully optimized is to me like saying the girl is fully pregnant. Doesn’t make sense.

Works with QB and ESX. It better, as it looks it’s not dependant on either of those? Just call it standalone release.

Everything is not approved, hence the discussion about the encryption. At least change the release description, otherwise people will still react to it anyway. People came here to respond on your release with non updated description, not to read your comment section.

And “due to the program” explanation is just so vague, it’s killing me.

Just update your description based on the feedback, whether you like it or not, people react to it.

Or delete the topic, if you’re unwilling to work with the feedback, that’s also up to you. You’re in charge here, no one else.

You’re a weird guy you might be “fully pregnant” like you said.

Enjoy the life my guy, everything isn’t black or white.

Thx for the free update, took me couple more clicks to get it even if the guy made an error and didnt upload it on github, who cares click a bit more dont be lazy or skip the thread.

Clowns.
Cheers

discord link not working

You people are truly ungrateful. I’m giving you a 20 euro script for free, and you’re criticizing me just because I don’t have a GitHub link. If I receive one more complaint, I will charge 20 euros directly

Simply delete this topic. And this script does not cost 20 euro, maximum 1 euro :rofl:

it’s deleted, are you guys happy now? You all get it for free, but you come here and insult, you are very pathetic