[FREE] Character Manager

FiveM Character Manager from Big Daddy Scripts

FREE Resource

Manage your FiveM characters… Create, Edit, Save, Update, Clone, Delete, Rename. Utilizes MySql database. Uses fivem-appearance as the editor.

4 Likes

Welcome to our forums, please review the Releases Rules and FAQ and flag this topic once done.

Hello, this is super awesome, considering it is standalone.

Weird question, but could you possibly add support for dogs? Like, have the dog standing in front of that mugshot thing, and you can cycle through it’s options. You also have addon/replace dogs too like the police german shepherd, and I also have a modified poodle resource lol

1 Like

There are different camera views that would probably work for animals I am guessing. I did not build the editor, just the management part that uses the editor for the editing part.

2 Likes

Hope you make a plasticsurgery script

For some reason it doesn’t want to save any made characters
Imgur

Ok i fixed it somehow

The error would suggest the table either wasn’t there or the columns were named wrong. Glad you got it working.

It works but i can’t switch or select characters
Imgur

For those who have downloaded this and are having trouble, the SQL file was an outdated version and was missing a column. It has been updated. If you go to the github link above, please read the readme especially the lines about versions and support. Thanks.

There is an updated version of the table creator sql. It was missing a column.

Having issues with multiple people we can see each other and standing on their heads at the same time during creating a character.

Also the menu conflicts with vMenu. When using a controller to open vMenu it also opens the character manager I’m guessing it’s something with the menu api.

Yes, that was an issue. I am guessing you either downloaded it awhile back or recently from github. If you go to github, there is a message in the readme about an updated version. That fixes the issues you are seeing.

I have heard the control back opens both menus but I have not found a solution for it as of yet. There is no bind to open the menu so I don’t know why the button opens it.

That threw me off as well, I’ll take another look into the menu api and see if there’s possibly a solution or it’s just one of those random things.

I didn’t download it from the github, I got it from your site directly.

Recently? It should be updated but I’ll check to make sure.

Is there a way to make this compatible with ESX?

Not as it is. I mean it will work but it won’t be tied to your characters.