bzn_gsr - v1.3

Version: 1.3
Created by: BenZoN

Fixed minor issue with statebags being set wrong

Requirements bzn_gsr
ox_target
ox_lib

Description
This is a simple Gunshot Residue script for FiveM, dos not require a specific framework, every framework ox_target, and ox_lib supports, this should support as well

Features

• Will auto count down the timer in a table and will delete the entry once the timer is over.
  • If you shoot again while you are already in the table, it will restart the timer again.
  • Auto deletes entry from the table when the player disconnects.
  • Auto clear the table on server restart/start.
  • Current timer set to about 60 minutes (1 Hour) I believe
  • Optimized Code

Installation bzn_gsr

start bzn_gsr
3 Likes

Amazing!!

1 Like

Fixed a minor issue i found, so it should work like intended now.

1 Like

Hey, awesome script. But, just simply won’t work for me. GSR is constantly negative. Just downloaded as-is from github. No errors or anything o.O

Did you download 1.1 that one should work.

Maybe it’s a statebag issue, ill do a minor change, so it will get the statebag from server side insted, looks like replication might be flaky hmm

Could you try the new version, i think that might fix the issue.

I’ll give it a shot and let you know! Thanks!

Let me know when you checked it out!

Hey man, sorry for the delay. But it’s still just showing negative at all times :S

Hey, so after firing a weapon it doesn’t detect the GSR on the person. I’ve tried with multiple players to see if it was something on my end but it just doesn’t want to show.

ill change it abit again soon, the issue is statebags dos not seem to work as intended.

I have a problem that might be connected.

The script works fine (at least the washing part) the first time it’s used after a server restart. But it seems like you can’t trigger GSR again after you have washed it off once.

I’m getting no error messages.