[FREE] Anti CombatLog ( Catch quitters with style )

Don’t get me wrong, i understand you need to protect your files and if people want to convert it to ESX they could do that, but having ESX/Standalone in the title will confuse people. I wouldn’t dowload something if it’s not for my framework, unless i want to adapt it. I dowloaded it because it was ESX/Standalone in the title and thinkning it’s something nice to have.
Sorry if i’ve said something wrong tho. Thanks for the awsome script and for clearing things out.

I do understand you, still the handles with clothes and things, everyone would still have to adapt to their own clothing resource, and since ppl was asking i set set it open

open source?

Only Client uses FiveM Escrow System, still all code related to framework etc… is open source

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you are going against the rules

lol, thats why the topic got unlisted after 2h of release, so you use it if you want to lol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why did you put it free?

I do like your account, just watching your replys to the topics ahahah nice one

Can you remove the license part? So it only shows the ID, name and the reason?

Done :slight_smile:

i’m having issue when player loggin to server it’s loaded to other player clothes and skin ! when i put your script in. Is there any solution to that ? @Delbes

from what i got from ur msg, the script dosnt change any clothing of the player so that might be an issue misconfigurated by you, also open a ticket for support

Leatest QBCore ! Anyone face this issue ?