[FREE] Air Suspension Changer | UI Based | Standalone | Code Studio

So just to be clear, when taking a vehicle out of a garage after its height has been changed, you would have to get out, then get back in for the changes to be made? Thats how it seems to be working for me.

we fixed that in latest version

3 Likes

Okay I will redownload and try again. Thanks for the quick response. :100:

1 Like

Awesome Script! Thanks for the release you guys did an amazing job.

Just a suggestion maybe to change the inventory item to a controller unless this is adjusted to be physically installed like a tuning chip and then you get another item called a controller. Either way this worked perfectly and I love it.

2 Likes

does not work with ox, get error item data for airsuspension is undefined

We are not giving personal support on this script. If you are using Ox, then change this script to work with Ox. We have already made it standalone to support all frameworks. You have item.lua in the config folder. Edit that according to your server if you want to use this as an item."

Using latest release from my keymaster and it still doesn’t update when pulling out of garage without me getting out then back in the car. Then it updates the ride height that was saved.

how do you change to ox ?

maybe add a function to allow specified vehicles to use this and since you are giving to option to add an item, maybe add one which makes it useable, so that you first need to install the air suspension and then you can use the controller, but overall nice script

anyone able to help me with what i would have to put in the items.lua to work for standalone?

How can I add a function to have the suspension removed after someone uses it?

The cars height does not save when put in garage and taken out and on restart as well it does not save height on car. I am using QBcore

hey did you end up fixing this issue?