[FREE] [ADDON] Offshore Windmill farm

Invest now in renewable energy with this amazing addon

Features
  • 7 Windmills with platforms (Access from ladders)
  • Each prop has embedded collision
Visit my guild

(Beaver Mods)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Showcase video Show me

Available free now in Tebex Beavermods Store
Direct link Download

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

To avoid reselling this mod is protected under Asset Escrow System and geometries
are blocked by OpenIV

1 Like

Ideas is good , example for some roleplay meeting etc, do some deals etc, but dude… its not eaven in perfect line i allready sow in showcase + price is too high, its will work for some 5 euros max… tebex take a lot of % thats why price is high i understand that, but hey… it is what is… overall ymap kinda usless, unless some use your ymap for some job for example - eletric job… or like i say, just for roleplay… or eaven just for some orginal spot for server…

2 Likes

Nice release friend

1 Like

Free releases must contain a direct download link.

1 Like

Finally a constructive critic without disrespect to me! I like your comment and you are on right.
This post changed to [FREE] for everyone who wants to enjoy this good idea. Please don’t forget to put a good reputation on my discord linked in this post!

Happy Xmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

U to happy xmas, wish u all best buddy.

direct download?

A direct link added. Something more FiveM Community? a coffee maybe? :wink:

The link you gave doesn’t work for people who have no access to it.

1 Like

check again

The resource you uploaded is using the Escrow system so people who don’t have access through Keymaster won’t be able to use it.

Yeah I know, first time posting on FiveM community buddy and trying to avoid people touching my 3D content but they can move and copy on their maps with freedom :slight_smile: thanks for notify

I think you dont need to put this free, only because people dont like the price. Just put the price low, because you take time to do this and the model stay very good.

1 Like

I know brother, just for marketing. Soon I will release a good creation but maybe not in this “friendly” community haha

1 Like

If it’s your first time posting, you might want to read Releases Rules and FAQ. Free releases must contain a direct download link, and they shouldn’t be protected with the escrow system.

Also, I don’t know what you mean by this. We’re trying to help you. The map looks good, however, no one can download/use it.

1 Like