[FREE][ADD-ON] Burger Shot Clothing Pack 🍔

Removed at OP’s request. Please visit

13 Likes

Nice, thanks for the freebie looks very good, good quality aswell!

1 Like

Nice work mate! downloaded and already testing them :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, you’re welcome :sunglasses: @Lorenc

Appreciate you :sunglasses: @DevilBadAzz

Bravo!!

1 Like

The Quality is actually Good !

Looks nice, very basic but nice either way.

A lot better than most of our paid ones :joy: good job dude!!

1 Like

You do know taste is subjective right…

I’ll probably do Cluckin Bell at some point :joy: but, eh. Just tired of people charging for some poorly done retextures. Sure, what I did was “exactly that”, to put words in everyone else’s mouths, however I optimized it so it’s not oversized, upscaled the textures and kept it lore friendly. It literally looks like something Rockstar Games themselves released, which is exactly what I was going for.

2 Likes

Love your idea :blush:.

1 Like

What steps did you take to upscale & optimize if you dont kind me asking :slightly_smiling_face: im looking to learn for the future if there are any specific tools or tricks im able to use.

Edit: And amazing pack by the way

I can’t give you the tricks of the trade! Lol, but basically, the tool I use to make the clothing into an add-on pack for FiveM, single player and “other multiplayer platforms” I’m not allowed to say here, has features built in to optimize the textures, whether it’s the YTD or the embedded textures.

Sometimes a texture will be 512x512 and so in Photoshop I’ll make it 1024x1024, which everything in this pack is, it’ll stretch things and make the textures ugly as usual, and then you can AI enhance, for me I just used Photoshop colour palette and coloured it whatever I wanted.

Did I copy this as well?

check youtube, theres alot of vids explaining and showing you how to get the desired results.

I will not be doing LTD, as there are already greedy people in the community doing them, and there is also this gentleman is who is a true hero. go check him out and support him.

1 Like

I have combined this and more in a new pack. You can download it here:

You will no longer need this.

OP request