πŸ‘‘ Looking for Developers/Staff

Have to say im genuinely impressed in this server. It’s going on two weeks old and has a massive amount of features for that time frame. I cant wait to see what the future holds for this server and im glad to be a part of the beginning of something great.

^feel the exact same way ur rp is great man, love it

1 Like

Fun city and a growing community of great rp

Excited for the big changes coming this weekend!

New update today is looking gooood. well done.

^i agree everyone has been great the events yesterday/last night were a lot of fun especially the races imo

join or dont join. we’re the best city on this forum with or without you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amazing community, the demolition derby was extremely fun and theres a lot to learn

Been on a long search for a good RP server, Have to say I think I can finally stop searching. This server is still growing yet still have great interaction, would definitely recommend it if you are looking for sh*tlord free server.

^i agree everyone has been great the events night was super fun and we plan on doing more in future

1 Like

Another new Recruit to the Force.
First day involved:

Treating patient 0 who had a new strand of the corona virus
Full cavity search
multiple car chases + shootouts
An angry staff meeting where the new officer was scared for his life in his new job
Police caprice vehicle training
Police crown vic training
Police explorer training
Advanced weapons training
Vanilla unicorn strip club event
Vanilla unicorn kidnapping chase
went through a marriage proposal

Truly a busy day for the new recruit.
But thats what every day is like in FKRP
come join the story, the people, the family.

2 Likes

Love the city and the community. Really amazing people and really great RP with folks. Newcomers and Veterans are welcome! We’ll help out and have a lot of fun!!!

1 Like

I love this server. I have fun with it everyday. The people are amazing. You should check it out!

1 Like

I have played on many different servers and I can honestly say that this is one of the best servers I have played on. The people here are great and the rp here keeps getting better and better each day. I would recommend this server if you are looking for serious role play, whether experienced or in-experienced.

LSPD and EMS are also hiring as well for those who may be interested in these roles.

LSPD and EMS still hiring. Join today!

Amazing job on the custom wine and cigar / cigarette scripts. Cant be found anywhere else as they were written from scratch by our developers.

1 Like