Forum Help

I need help with the forums, not my game. Idk where to go to so I thought best to go here and ask for support. If not in the right spot then move it but anyways I posted my server on the server bazaar and it said it will be viewed by the moderators before posting. And I posted it last night (2-19-19) so idk if it got declined or if it’s just me. Is there any moderators that can help? Should i repost my server or not?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Denied because you already have a #server-development:server-bazaar topic. Only one server ad allowed per user and server.

Do not create more topics or other accounts.

Existing topic: Deleted.... unknown

More Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

1 Like