Former DOJ Member | Looking for people to start a server

Hello,

I am AngerEagle, former DOJRP member within the BCSO and I was a member of multiple other communities in the past. I am looking for some interested players who would like to join me in the journey of starting a new DOJ based server. If you are interested, please DM me on DC at AngerEagle#0001.

1 Like

Hey There, S1RP is a new, small but very realistic roleplay community, check out our website for more information here!

Bump…

Hop in with us brotha

Hey man I would be interested in working with you, I am a old DOJ member myself I was with the LSPD. I have a server that we can use if you were interested!

Hey just a heads up I sent you a friend request on discord!

PLEASE REFER TO THIS ACCOUNT NOW: [PRE-APPS] New! Server launching soon! [Looking for heads] see replies! DOJ Based || - #4 by cod_orbitz

Bump for today

The DownSouth Role-play Community is a serious roleplay community, our community is built off of the love of gaming and the passion of playing with others. Our main focus is creating a fun and professional roleplay environment, for any and every member who join the DSRP Community. Our community is a fun way to escape reality, diving into intense and immersive roleplay scenarios with other players. It is also a great way to relax after a hard day of work or classroom session. We encourage creators, and that’s why we put no limit to recording/streaming within our community. We also appreciate creativity in members, we have superior training programs that will help members better themselves and other people within the community. Our patrol servers are made with love, and are unique in many ways with scripts that make the roleplay even better! https://discord.gg/r3pbNerTH2