Former DOJ member looking for a server

Hi there! I am a former DOJ member currently looking for a new community to join. Mostly, I would be interested in a leadership position for a department, I am also a developer, so this is something I can bring to your community if I like it.

If you are Florida-based, you definitely have a lot more chance. Just leave a short description of your community, where it’s based off with a few pictures and your Disc and if I am interested I will contact you.

Hi there i saw your post and i sent u a request on discord and im interested in helping u run ur server.

Sure. Go ahead and send me a DM.

Sent a dm

I added you on discord deerhunter3345#9062

Daily bump

Added on discord

Added, also former DOJ member so lets see how this community goes

Hello. I am interested in joining your server but I tried to add you on discord and it is saying that your discord is invalid. Can you send me a friend request masonpackers_#0001

Daily bump

The DownSouth Role-play Community is a serious roleplay community, our community is built off of the love of gaming and the passion of playing with others. Our main focus is creating a fun and professional roleplay environment, for any and every member who join the DSRP Community. Our community is a fun way to escape reality, diving into intense and immersive roleplay scenarios with other players. It is also a great way to relax after a hard day of work or classroom session. We encourage creators, and that’s why we put no limit to recording/streaming within our community. We also appreciate creativity in members, we have superior training programs that will help members better themselves and other people within the community. Our patrol servers are made with love, and are unique in many ways with scripts that make the roleplay even better! https://discord.gg/r3pbNerTH2