Stateline Roleplay | Upcoming Community | Whitelisted | www.statelineroleplay.net to apply!

NEW_MAIN (2)

March 2022 UPDATE

Welcome to Stateline Roleplay

Stateline Roleplay is a whitelisted, and respected community. We base our community and hold standards to our members to uphold our realistic views within patrol. We have specific departments open and we are growing every day.

We have:

• An active Development Team

• The works on a custom CAD

• Chain of Command offerings and reviews

• Currently 10-15 people per patrol & growing!

Why Should I join?

Everyone should join because we offer an organized and protected community, a Whitelisting, and a structured community for any member to enjoy!

ANYONE CAN PATROL. Once you are onboarded and trained within your department, you can patrol whenever! The server is open 24 hours a day; 7 days a week!

What else do we offer?

• Room to Grow!
  • Staff and Administration positions open (THEY ARE EARNED // NOT GIVEN OUT)
  • Custom Vehicles
  • Custom Vehicle Skins

ANY MORE!

iF YOU ARE INTERESTED, GO THE WEBSITE, SIGN UP, AND APPLY.

Join our Fan Discord! Stateline RP Official Fan Server

Bump this new topic! Replacing this thread with something new!

Have you found a community yet?

I am sure my Senior administration director would be interested in speaking with you.

If you have a chance please join and send him a message, I will advise him of your posting.

I have had 1 offer so far. Email me, find me on discord, or have your Admin email me and we can talk there!

Probably because of your high requirements. Seems to me that you only care about having a high position and power in a large community and not actually about helping.

For your knowledge,

It was posted back in 2019. BUT my posted was edited from a Community Recruitment to this post you see above.

It was edited yesterday. And no. I don’t want a “higher-up” position. An Admin position was never stated for a requirement. And my goal is to assist anyone who requires information as such.

So thanks for commenting on my post.

It’s sad that you think being in an “admin position” is the only thing that makes you higher up.

Here you state “anyone” which really isn’t true as you have very high requirements which not a lot of people who you are trying to get into requires assistance who they wouldn’t be where they are.

So if you say your intentions are to help anyone I would suggest you revise your post to fit “anyone”.

Andrew my Senior Director reached out waiting to hear back from you.

I haven’t heard anything from him yet if he is waiting to hear back. Best way for contact to be honest is email. Have him email me and we can go from there! Thanks!

just wanted to bump. To see if anyone else is interested.

Still gonna bump this. I am more than happy to interview with anyone and answer any and all questions to see if this will be a great fit! Let me know!

It has been a minute! I am bumping this post as I have got back into the game! Questions? Ask me!

I am still looking for a community that wants this!

I have redesigned my FTO Program! I am still waiting for any community to pick this up! DO you need better training or a more organized community? Let me know! We can work something out!

I am still looking for a community that may need assistance from this! You must be whitelisted!! If you need help please contact me!

New Edit! I have added on an Internal Affairs Division for Administrational Documents. I haven’t had a community reach out for interest. If you are, please contact me via discord!

Internal Affairs Division has been added!! Still looking for a community that is interested!

Just stop asking. It’s old, your requirements are too high. A community that has those numbers, either already has what you are asking for or doesn’t need it.

bump!

bump. New business