[FORK][ESX] Engine Repair kit & Tyre Kit | esx_repairkit V3.2

It’s maybe because I have a lack of knowledge in English but I ain’t really understand what were you saying :confused: My script only bring an item that can be used to repair vehicle, if you wan’t your mechanic to be able to craft them you will have to create this script yourself since it’s not the purpose of this script.

I’m trying to make this script as RP as possible, of course you will need to be in front of the wheel to repair them but I can’t make your players go to the trunk to take a new wheel to fix the broken one. And since I’m still a beginner I don’t have a lot of knowledge in animation etc, I will still try to make this script the more RP possible.

I keep your suggestion on a note I will try to work on it :smile:

theres no sql?

1 Like

i did not see one either

Fixed. Sorry I forgot to put the .sql in the latest updates :sweat_smile:

I just tested this on my server along side “RealisticVehicleFailure” and it didn’t repair anything. Did I miss a step when setting this up or is the another vehicle damage script I should try instead?

Never Mind I found the problem, I mixed it up with an older repair kit script I had.
It works like expected! I have been looking for a repair kit mod for a while now that fixed just the engine. This is great! Thank You!

1 Like

Update 3.0

New Item

TyreKit: You can now replace your tyres with this item (Only replace the tyre in front of your character)

New Features

• Tyre Kit Item
  • Update Checker on resource start
  • Message if players attempt to repair the car and are not in front of the tyre or engine

New configurable

• Config.RepairTime & Config.TyreKitTime
    Set in seconds, how long should a repair take
  • Config.IfMecaIsOnline
    Toggle If Mechanic is online then players can’t use the kit and need to call the Mechanic to fix it
  • Config.IgnoreAbort & Config.IgnoreTyreAbort
    Toggle Remove RepairKit & TyreKit if players abort the repair
  • Config.ExplosionChance
    The lower it is, the more it has a chance to make the engine fail and the car explode. (1 = 100%, 2 = 50%, 4 = 25%, 10 = 10%, 100 = 1%, etc)
    If you don’t want this feature, set Config.ExplosionOnFailedRepair to false
  • Config.EnableProgressBar
    If you don’t want a progress bar when your player use the item or you don’t want to use any dependencies (progressBar) then set it to false

Download

1 Like

awesome stuff would it be possible if you could make a check if the hood is open. makes it a bit more like rp

the job name for mechanic was changed some time ago from mecano to mechanic

1 Like

You mean that your players need to open the hood themselves then use the repairkit or it will not work ? If so yes I think it’s possible I will look into that ^^

Oh okay thx I wasn’t aware of that :grin:

1 Like

exactly. u have to open the hood first before being able to use the kit

Very nice anim.
ESX.Streaming.RequestAnimDict(“mini@repair”, function()
TaskPlayAnim(PlayerPedId(), “mini@repair”, “fixing_a_player”, 8.0, -8, -1, 49, 0, 0, 0, 0)
end)

I will look into that for the next update :wink:

Oh thx I have never used the ESX animation, I might checked how it works to implement that :open_mouth:

Not work BUS, (
1 Like

Hey! Tyrekit works fine, but Engine repair kit, dont work properlly, i have issue, like i am at broken cars engine front side, but when i try to use repair kit, script says - i need to be in front side of engine and nothing happening, any ideas?

Since it looks like thats a modded car it might be the mod problem, not the script itself. Try to be on the side and not the front (If you can also send me the link for this car I will check that out later ^^)

1 Like

Hmm, i try at two add on cars, and same text pop out, and ye, i try, from left side, from right car boddy side wings, but ye, nothing… mby edit radius? or smich? i try at this ones -

m3e36 - https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/1997-bmw-m3-e36
Range Rover Vogue - https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/range-rover-vogue-startech-add-on-tuning

@Clementinise

i have problem with that and the vehicles not repair it how can fix that?

Can you send me your config.lua file, and by “not repairing” do you mean physical damage ? Btw the text at the bottom left is a know issue and it will be fixed in the next update :wink:
If you want help give me more information please :smile:

Nice script!

Could be good if you make repair zone, where you can repair car, but for some money, and the money goes to mechanic society. :slight_smile:

For me it works, the only problem is the text that is a known issue and will be fix in the next update :confused:
Show me the config file is you still need help :laughing: