[FORK][ESX] Engine Repair kit & Tyre Kit | esx_repairkit V3.2

It’s been a while since I haven’t looked at the code of this resource, I will try to fix everything in the coming days!

1 Like

Alright, as it will work sometimes and sometimes it won’t work at all. Like you have to be in an exact position in front of the tire. Like one time I was all the way against it. Along with, even if you start repairing the engine or repairing the tire it still says you are not near one of them after it already lets you do it. But overall, the scripts works fines :).

is this still coming? :grin:
I am having the same issue with it telling me I am not standing next to the engine when I have tried from both in front and to the side of the engine bay on multiple cars.

It will soon! I’m on other projects but I will fix this as soon as I can

1 Like

yeah it says you not near but it repairs the same.

Update 3.1

Fix

Feature change

• “Destroy car on fail repair”, no longer “Explosion” (That was too rude :sweat_smile:)
  • If car is destroyed on fail repair, you will need a mech to repair the car or other ways

This update is focused on fixing certain issues.

Download

Working perfectly fine for me, what inventory plugin are you using and did you not forgot to start the ressource in your “server.cfg”
(Also send logs, it’s easier to help you with logs than none…)

InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
InvokeNative: execution failed: Argument at index 1 was null.
SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed: Argument at index 1 was null. still say the same for me

Are you on OneSync?

Yes i am

Well can’t fix it, it’s a OneSync related issue (Say thanks to FiveM :D)

There is an old untested fix you can try: Add OneSync compatibility for rconlog by PichotM · Pull Request #46 · citizenfx/cfx-server-data · GitHub

I will try to find any workaround for this ^^

Nice it’s worth trying. Thank you

1 Like

I am still getting a native execution error on the newest version where you said it was fixed.

if i the drag the repairkit to use it’s grey i can’t use it

script isnt working its saying im not standing next to the engine, ive tried on all sides. esx v2

same
5char

Already answered it, can’t do anything right now since it’s a OneSync related issue.

What ESX version are you using and which inventory resource do you use?

Please give more information next time thanks.

Never tried with ESX V.2, that might be the issue, I will give it a shot later this week ^^

1 Like

great tyrekit logo for inventory

Icons made by Nikita Golubev from www.flaticon.com