[FORK][ESX] Engine Repair kit & Tyre Kit | esx_repairkit V3.2

i would love the see a version of this for QB-Core

It’s already possible with Config.IfMecaIsOnline in the config file :+1:

Are you using Onesync?

Update 3.2

New feature

• Config.MechanicNameJob - You can now change the name of the mechanic job directly in the config file to match the one on your server

Fix

• If a tyre is fixed using the “tyrekit” from this resource, it will now properly sync it between all clients (Thanks to outsider310 for pointing out this issue)
  • Resource manifest updated to fxmanifest.lua (was previously __resource.lua),

Download

bro i think there’s a bug idk if its on my server or in the script cuz the item is not working i try to put it in the shop but no item is appering and i need help to fix it

Are you using Onesync? Which version of ESX do you use?

Will do ^^

after car fix I get this error
how fix?

Can you add a item to repair the body vehicle ? or If only mechanic use repairkit it also repairs the bodywork ?

i have the problem the script said “you are not standing at an engine”

1 Like

me to the same problem

1 Like

I get this error [script:esx_repairkit] SCRIPT ERROR: Execution of native 000000002f7a49e6 in script host failed: Argument at index 1 was null.

Imagine leaving a script up that’s completely broken. Everyone is having the same problem of not being able to fix the engine because it says were not near it when we are lmao. Tire repair works tho but engine repair doesn’t at all on any vehicles.

Imagine being angry at a discontinued script… I don’t have enough time and effort to put in FiveM dev lately, when I will be more available I will make a new and improved one from scratch ^^

have a qbcore version of that?

Same standing on the engine not working

1 Like

Have you solved it?