Forged Existence Roleplay Community {Open to Public, Active Dev/Staff Team - Jobs, Multiple Gangs, Usable Drugs}

**Main server: 192.198.115.82:30120

Discord: https://discord.gg/tqt8sAQ

About Forged Existence:

Forged Existence is a serious RP community. Our goal is to provide the best experience possible for all members. We are a 18+ community, we thrive to bring some fun RP experiences that will help grow the community and create stories. We are a server that birthed from good people wanting to make a server not ran by owners, admins and all those shitty rules other servers make. We wanted a server that can be community-based with a Council being a voice and also having the community have a voice making decisions for the server. Here at Forged Existence, we build friendships and want you to have a wonderful experience. If you enjoy what you see make sure to invite friends and help the community grow.

Feel free to join our discord, here you can find all the necessary information to help you get started like Rules, Key binds, and Guides(work in progress for jobs). On discord, you can also find other useful info for contacting mechanics/car dealer, etc.

Interested in Joining the Police Force or EMS?

Fill out Application in Discord, after submission your application will be reviewed by the Chief of Police/EMS.
Once accepted you will be informed and follow through with the interview in-game.

Jobs:
Police
EMS
Mechanic
Car Dealer
Unicorn
Lawyer
Gangs

Requirements:

Be at least 18 years of age
Follow Server & Community Rules
Have a Working Microphone

Features:
Homes for sale with full custom furniture catalogs
Real Developers (2 work for Microsoft)
Multi Character selection
Legal/Illegal Jobs
Usable Alcoholic Drinks
Custom Drug Script to collect drugs
Smuggling Jobs for Gangs
Black Market
Drugs with effects and the ability to sell with/without cops
Bank, Store, Jewelry Robberies
Chop Shop with the ability to sell items
Purchasable Business
Crouch/Prone
Custom Cars
Hunting
Full emote system with shared emotes and dances
Custom injury system

6 Likes

The server’s amazing with a great team of staff and developers. The community’s voice is always heard and taken into account when decisions are being made around the server.

Because of the developers experience it has also opened up room for custom scripts which we already seen in the server. The devs are constantly looking for ways they can improve the server and if you have a good idea they can likely bring it to life!

The RP on the server is phenomenal with different events being held all the time. If you’re looking for a good spot to find amazing RP and meet an amazing community this is the place for you.

4 Likes

Wow this city is amazing. Never have I been apart of a city that has been so community driven.
Whether you join by yourself or with friends, you will enjoy the community and endless ways to be involved in the roleplay perspective and create your story.
Housing has been brought in, but you can buy your furniture and place it… trust me this is fun… make your house unique to you… also you want to share a house… give your friend the keys!!!
Come and try this city out, between the amazing developers, a great team of staff, city council and what is in this city, I guarantee you will have fun!!
Hope to see you :slight_smile:

Something I forgot to add to my previous comment is the community is super friendly and the server runs really really really well so I would say its worth a shot if you’re new to RP.

With what I said to it could just be me with reading into things but I felt like I can’t not say it since I’m here and its something you will notice if you go back through the Discord logs long enough if you’re ever bored enough.

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

Great for the most part, Devs are amazing but has some issues.

I’ve been playing in this server for about 4 months on and off and its kind of hard to put into context the experience you will get with this server, On the one hand the Devs are really amazing and get on top of stuff really quick while also adding things in a really timely manor and communicating well to the community and the community is really friendly and polite to one another while also still staying for the most part in character, EMS will act like EMS, Gang members will act like gang members etc but on the other hand the server has been around for a year apparently which while impressive it plays a lot like a community still finding its footing. A lot of the people you will meet are really friendly but don’t seem to quite comprihend RP with storylines and conciquences for actions, You will have people shooting at eachother for really odd reasons, People not using RP terms and going OOC a lot more then you would like around you/and or just seem like they are not in character or some people just straight up not talking and seem like they have no mics. Then on the other hand you have people in charge that have been there for a while that seem to know what they are doing but sometimes are still not really in character then other times on super rare occasions you will have people that are 100% in character and if you do or say anything even slightly ooc they look at you funny. Its really weird and isn’t something you will notice right away.

Then there are some other things to which I don’t know how to feel about and could just be me,
There doesn’t seem to be a lot of people around that are from when the server started or even a few months ago aside from a very few which is a little odd. Its been rather consistant but it seems like at least once every month to Two months important people in the community just leave without really saying anything and on the few times people do ask why said person is gone its only spoken in Dms and thats how they find out. In the time I’ve been around I’ve seen admins leave, Gang leaders leave, A well loved News reporter up and leave days after she posted some really cool unique articles in a Discord channel that has since been deleted, PD staff up and leave, Bussiness owners that were well loved by the community even recently last week along with another person right after him leave, EMS including a developer that was loved leave and even civilians up and leave that play often. I understand that people come and go but it seems like this community is in a constant state of flux even with key people who seem to know what they are doing and are well liked by everyone with the exception of some of the head people and some civs. Even some people in this thread that were once around a lot are no more and there doesn’t really seem to a super huge amount of clues as to why.
It might just be me but it also seems like the amount of people that know how to RP and take it seriously and stay in character has gotten fewer and fewer.
There are other odd things to like you will see people playing in other cities a lot more then you think you would, Like actual bussiness owners that are at the top and its like aaamm shouldn’t you be playing here? Is something making you unhappy? But you will never know the anwser to that question it seems to be a bit hush hush.

I’m not sure how I would describe this server, maybe a RP lite server or some mix of RP and GTO without a lot of the odd dumb stuff.
Hmm now that I think about it I did see a glowing motorbike that looked like it was straight out of the 80s a few weeks back so I’m not to sure on that.

With everything I have just layed out its still a very very friendly place and if you’re new to RP its not a bad place to start to maybe get your footing. It does have a lot of people playing for 99% of the day so its isn’t a dead server like some others and the overall structure of the city is really easy to understand which is very appreciated. Some cities can be a bit confusing but once you spend a hour or so here things start falling into place, Where to go, Who to see, What to do etc.
:heavy_heart_exclamation: Maddie :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Trying to join the discord, but the link says expired. Is this server closed?