Forests of San Andreas: Revised [Updated]

Have fun, hehe

Can you tell me the name of your speedometer?
I love it :open_mouth:

What specs are you running for these framerates?

Amazing work

Keep getting frame complaints from my community, anyone else getting the same?

way better than all the other trees i have seen. :100:

1 Like
2 Likes

thanks, very awesome

1 Like

this error occured after installing this ressource with several users on our server

1 Like

hmm, odd. Never seen or heard of it. If you have more info on this please share it with us

Can confirm this as well, loading this into server causes a Building Pool error for multiple users while traveling around the map. Doesn’t happen quickly always, sometimes may take 30 minutes, but it’s inevitable and will hit all users on a server in time.

I have never had such an error before so I recommend you to download the latest version.

why does the download give oiv files? its not fivem ready?

The mod has separate downloads for SP and FiveM. Please, read the description on 5mods with the link provided.

No it doesnt, its solely oiv install files

Oh you have to scroll down to all versions, maybe instruct that

1 Like

This also seems to happen to members of my community.

The script adds TONS of trees, so if you also have other MLOs in the area, and have a decent amount of AI - it’s going to cause a pool crash.

Something i tell my players is to just not drive 300 mph that way if your regularly playing the trees have time to despawn before spawning more.

Something i might recommend to the dev is to have the trees spawn and despawn closer to the player - so less trees at once are loaded in.

1 Like

I cant describe how much I love this resource, but I do need to say the amount of crashes I/my players get from it is going to lead to its removal unfortunately. I dont know if its lods being to high or what but it causes a ton of crashes for game pool size. If you could fix it im sure all of fivem would happily have it. For anything that may be helpful to you, I do not have many mlos and most of them are actually in the city.

Hey would like to remove tree in some areas, like e_1 in north forest but what i try doesn’t work … how can i do this ?

Ugh, I keep trying to bring this back into my server, but it won’t stop crashing people. :unamused: Any time we roleplay, people just walking around get the poolsize crash. I love this resource but can never seem to get it working with my set of MLOs. :pensive: