Forest V1 (Server Sided)

This was made about 1 year ago and I am now putting it on here today.
Might cause some pool size issues and the LOD’S arent the best but the older project is out now. I will be taking this away from the public in a few months as I plan on making a better version.

Some areas might not be good but I am selling this for a very low price
Prices
UK - £2.00
USA - $2.67

Forest V1
Tebex Buy here

By Vegetation Plus
Client Sided Vegetation

Pictures

1 Like

Isn’t this just Forest of San Andreas??

2 Likes

I custom made this 1 year ago its not like other Forest. Big trees on the sides then I used smaller trees in next to the river.

Looking good.

1 Like

No Problem

Thank you!

Ummm looks similar to this.

100% Isn’t! The details are different. I made my Tree pack last summer for a server but has yet shut down. Any Forest Pack can look similar as they are all trees.

Its just based in the Casiday trail area and is a decent sized forest that goes around the sawmill and no further.

I mean I’m not going to be the bare of bad news but I can open code walker and make a “trees” ymap for free. why would I pay 2 dollars for it when it’s nothing but just adding trees around the map…

Mean you can do that but i do it in my spare time and saves people the effort of arranging the trees and making sure they are correctly placed.

Because that 2 dollars just saved you an hour or so of work that is laid out differently than ALL the other servers using the other forestry.

Forests of San Andreas: Revised [Add-On | YMAP | YMT | CARGEN | LODs | OIV | SP | FiveM] - GTA5-Mods.com :man_shrugging:

Okay, and my friends and I call that the server crasher. You arent really proving any points here. don’t like my things then don’t click on the post.

2 Likes

how can we obtain this nowadays? the link is dead

Cant as i stopped giving it out. I was planning on making a new version but that has not yet happened