[QB, ESX, ND] ID Card script with mugshot

Sure, I can add anything you guys would like it to have.

Happy Easter! 25% on this product available here: https://andyyy.tebex.io/category/fivem-scripts?currency=EUR

SUMMER SALE
35% off on this item!

Hey man so is there a way to have ID’s for different characters?

What framework do you use?

Redrum

I’m not sure because redrum framework is encrypted so there’s probably no exports for it as well. If you’re using ND Framework then there’s a config to enable it.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A FRAMEWORK HE ISNT FAMILIAR WITH THEN YOUR SH*T OUT OF LUCK

He claims its used for all frameworks but because hes not familiar with mysql-async then he suggests using “oxmysql” because “its better”.

If you are selling a script, its your responsibility to know how to make it work for all frameworks since that is whats said in the description. Now we’re the ones left with trying to figure out how to get the script to work because you cant… itll be different if we had access to the code but charging someone then basically saying “I dont know, you should use oxmysql” isnt fair.

The resource provides you with everything you need to integrate it with any framework. I even provided you with the code that I’ve provided multiple other people that use ESX and it worked for them but you use mysql-async and I told you that you just need to change that part which is really simple. If you can’t change 1 line of code then why are you making a server. Also how are you using quotes when you’re changing the sentence I wrote to you.

Your customer service is horrible. You trying to argue/ go back and forth w/ me over something that isnt script related shows alot.
But like i said before, if you dont know then the customer is left with the issue, simple.

Is it possible to change background image of the id card?

Yes, I can send you the template upon purchase.

1 Like

Hey, the ID script has been having a problem where it says it has an update, specifically 1.1 (My version is 1.0). However, on the FiveM keymaster it says that it was updated, but didn’t update it; same version still.

should be good now

Thank!

Also, I get this error when I’m trying to use the ND_Core framework (useServerSide = true)

[script:id_card] SCRIPT ERROR: @id_card/config.lua:31: No such export getCharacterInfo in resource ND_Core

This error pops up when I use the command /showid (id). Not sure if the newer updates of ND_Core changed so that this can’t find the character info or something like that.

function getIdentity(source)
    local NDCore = exports["ND_Core"]:GetCoreObject()
    local selectedCharacter = NDCore.Functions.GetSelectedCharacter()
    local firstName = selectedCharacter.firstName
    local lastName = selectedCharacter.lastName
    local dob = selectedCharacter.dob
    local gender = selectedCharacter.gender
    return firstName, lastName, dob, gender
end

might need ND_NoCharacters? Unless of course you do use the full framework with characters.

Added this in and it came up with a new error

SCRIPT ERROR: @id_card/config.lua:32: attempt to call a nil value (field ‘GetSelectedCharacter’)

turn off serverside

when are the updates coming that have been mentioned

1 Like