🇺🇸 Flo Grown Looking for Staff Certified Civs And More!

Would Like to Wish everyone in the FiveM Community and CFX Community A Great New Years!

Welcome to :us:Flo Grown Role Play!:us: We are a new Growing Community Seeking Certified Civilians, Staff, Police, Ems, Admins.
We just launched and are looking for people who want to grow with a fun community. We want everyone here to enjoy role-playing and all Flo Grown Has to offer. We have Job Scripts, Customs Buildings, Drugs, Cartel, Cars, Money, Etc… We are currently working on our Sandbox Server for those who don’t want to grind for everything and have anything at a whim. So if this sounds like something you would like then please visit us on our Discord and ask any staff member what you want to do and check the server out we have lots to offer with endless role-playing.

Recruitment Requirements
We are Actively Searching out Talented Staff Members to Help with everyday server inquiries. So please contact one of our staff members in Discord and ask how to apply.

Civilian Operations
The Civilians in the community role-play as an everyday kind of person either. We believe it’s important to give our members the opportunity to access our services for free. At the same time, everyone has the opportunity to apply for one of the whitelisted departments by doing an application! In our server we want everything to be equally enjoyable for everyone! We have lots of jobs and ways to earn money the legit way or the other… We want everyone to enjoy role-playing on our server and have worked hard to make sure the server has great Bandwidth [1000mb] All of our scripts have been tested to ensure everything runs smoothly so everyone can worry about their role play and not the server issues.

Tamp Police Department, Florida Highway Patrol, Hillsborough Fire Department

All cadets are required to go through a mandatory training period before they can become an official Deputy. We are proud to operate a realistic and professional law enforcement department within the community. We have special cars for every single one of our sub-departments, which is over 5 sub-departments to choose from!

Departments

Tampa Police Department
Hillsborough County Sheriffs Department
Hillsborough County Fire and EMS
Florida Highway Patrol
Coming Soon [Clearwater Beach Patrol]
Custom EUP
Custom Clothing
Custom Scripts
Custom Vehicles

Server Features
Custom Housing
Car Insurance
Locksmiths
Custom Car Alarms
Police/EMS Scripts
Discord Bots
Custom Unique Vehicles
Custom Shells
Custom Interiors
And Much More.

What we offer: Extensive Jobs, Housing,Crimes | Custom Cars/Dealerships | Central Florida Coast Role Play | Active Staff | Hiring LEO / FD / Staff | discord.me/A-01| ★Rick★#7371 | Custom Police Department/Fire EMS/Civilian Cars/Trucks/Planes | Active Community | Easy Applications!

Server Details

Discord: Click Here
Server IP: Connect PlayFGRP

Some Server Images

Bump******

cant join your discord

Thanks for Bringing that to my attention. I’ve update the link and should work now.

Thanks, I’ve Contacted you.

what kind of sever is it

Bump***

I’m a amature Dev if ur still looking.

Lets Talk, Hit me up on discord. And see if were a god match!

Bump, Still looking for talented staff and civs

We now have a live date! Sept 15th is the day Flo Grown goes live. We have many members and still looking for staff and civs. Please join our discord and see whats happening!

The server is li8ve and looking to fill a couple more spots on law enforcement. and always looking for more civs to join in on the fun!

Bump*****

Just added some more custom cars, eup and more. We now have corona virus masks, New backpacks and furniture for your housing needs.

Looking to fill Police Roles, We need a TPD Captain, EMS crew

Bump***

We’re still accepting invites!

I’d love to be part of the development team, I have had experience with running a server and developed it. I would be happy to help you with yours :slight_smile: My discord Is DontULuvGaming#5472 if you need to talk to me.

Bump******

Love all the people joining, Looking for Staff members and FTO Officers.