[FIXED!] (Replace) vehicles on add-on slots on a server

Disclaimer:
Okay, before directing me instantly into another topic, I have been looking for other topics to help me, without any result.

The issue:
I have a FiveM server set-up on my PC. Before we are hosting at a 24/7 host, we want to know our stuff is working properly. We would like to have our vehicles (Just normal replace vehicles) on add-on slots, (it is a Dutch server, so the spawnnames are going to be dutch). The meta gets loaded since the behaviour on the vehicles in-game are changed, but the new ‘add-on’ slots never get loaded. If I try to spawn them with my F4 (Native Trainer) menu, it prompts me with a message: “Invalid Model” We have the __resource.lua file set-up on the way it should, we have the vehicles.meta, carvariations.meta and the handling.meta the way they should be, but somehow the vehicles are not spawning in. (The meta’s are custom written and overlooked by an experienced car modder, so there are no issues in these files.)

Question(s)
Is there someone who knows how to fix this issue? Can you help us, please.

Thank you.

Modding Tutorials is not the correct category.

Moved

I am sorry Faxes, thank you for moving.

Can we see the add-on files? Because otherwiese it will be guessing work.

Main Server Folder:

Resources folder:

Vehicles folder:

Stream folder:

car-slot folder:

It doesn’t make a difference with putting the cars in seperate folders inside the stream folder, or just putting all the files in there… unfortunatly.

The server.cfg calls the ‘start vehicles’ folder.
The __resource.lua calls the vehicles.meta, handling.meta and the carvariatons.meta

Can you make a screen of your __resource.lua

Sure, here you go:

Add me on Discord, that will be easier to communicate. Yadiiiig#1939

Issue has been fixed

can you tell us how T_T

how ?

1 Like

how:confused: