[FIXED] Can't kill eachother

Nope. It’s weird though… like very weird. There was never any problems with anyone, we could all kill eachother until this guy came. Now when this guy is here, I can still kill others, but not him.

Hm. Is it just that guy or is it everyone with the id 1?

It’s just that guy

1 Like

Hm. Honestly I have no idea based on your answers what the issue could be other than he found a way to disable it or there is an issue when enabling PVP on your server…

Maybe he has some kind of admin privileges since he has id 1. You could try changing his id somehow.

Thank you for trying to help me though. I appreciate it. I mean the guy has played on AUSDOJ since day 1 with stuff server sided. He didn’t even have any trainers when he came to my server so I had to teach him how to install plugins and stuff… …which took over 2 hours.

It has nothing with the IDs to do. I made a server restart before posting this, and at that time our IDs were above 300.

The person might have godmode haha.

We already tried that, he didn’t have godmode enabled either. It’s like playing in gta 5 story mode. You can’t kill or shoot tracy as Michael by aiming the gun at her. The crosshair becomes gray instead of red…

For me on my Server

SADPS

It was Godmode/Invincibility…

I think we fixed it with a plugin that was like no godmode or something like that.
Hold on il link it here: [Release] Scammer's Script Collection (09/03/17)

It’s somewhere in there.

Thanks, Mart475…

So I pressed the link and there is this one “enables pvp on server with scripthook disabled”, thing is my server has scripthook enabled

SOLUTION!

We tried deleting caches.xml and that fixed it. Now we can kill him and he can kill us!

2 Likes

Nice!

caches.xml? Where is that?

in fivem.app aka FiveM Application Data

Youre awesome. Thanks.

no work for me, can help me?

same thing happen i just setup and in my server no one can kill each other

1 Like

can you reply with the script please
i’ve been trying to find it

1 Like

where is the file