!FIX! RDRO standalone infinite Loadingscreen !FIX!

1. Make a Redm server (How to make a RedM Server (2021) - Full Setup/Install Tutorial - YouTube)
  2. after that you just have to change the game build!
  3. Remove sessionmanager from Server.cfg and use sessionmanager-rdr3 so just exchange!

Hello, I have found a method like you. Only with the RDR standalone version Still, REDM Play, the server can use the game build version: 1436

example:
start.bat: + set sv_enforceGameBuild 1436
server.cfg: sets sv_enforceGameBuild 1436

2 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

TLDR; Red Dead Online versions of the game works on servers with game build 1355+.

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but how does one go about checking the game build on servers? Trying to see what WildRP is running.

1 Like

On a server page you can see a badge with server build number. If it’s 1355 or greater, you can join it via RDO version of the game.

That’s how you can filter 1355 and 1436 servers using search bar.

1 Like

Ah! I see! Thank you for the info, I appreciate it!! Just to double-check, if I’m running RDO 1436, can I access WildRP 1355?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.